• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Is India Relevant?

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
@vsdoc i mtself with my uncle in early 2000s till 2007 used to go to karachi and lahaore which were great centeres of trade and Vespa 3 wheeler fornt engine sparte parts used to sell there like magik

i remmeber we used to sell same spares in Naiwalla Karol Bagh for -20% on List price and here to Pakistani traders we used to sell them first copy on list price +5% ;) :p

Sharma Ji

Banned
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
well thats whats happenning they are actually buying there stuff on paper from Dubai though its send from Gujrat /Maharashtra & Konkan belt wia sea route they are just paying thrice the ammount of duties ;) :p

waise no indian supplier of RAW material for Pharma is ready to retart supply as they have not paid earlier deus in tune of around 2 billion USD ;) :p
Pak markets are full of Indian masalas and other goods, true.

international trade, idhar Diwali pe dekho decorations and diyas and lots of stuff.. China :cautious:

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Fruit market me dekho, lots of 'produce of USA/China' stuff .. green apples, oranges, cherries from south Africa etc.. disheartening.

@Guru Dutt aap bhi check karna, chepi lagi hoti hai ki kahan k hain.. jabki hamare Kashmir, Himachal me acche ugte hain.. pta ni kya chakkar hai.
well all those cherries or washington apples are actually coming from Malyasia and indonasia and china only dry fruits like Almonds , Pistachios and cranberries are coming in thosands of containers from USA

Sharma Ji

Banned
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
well all those cherries or washington apples are actually coming from Malyasia and indonasia and china only dry fruits like Almonds , Pistachios and cranberries are coming in thosands of containers from USA
jo bhi hai, why are we not buying from our own farms ?

I guess woh log saara produce export bhej dete hain .. xutiap

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
jo bhi hai, why are we not buying from our own farms ?

I guess woh log saara produce export bhej dete hain .. xutiap
bhai quality and variety will always genrate a permum client and thats how market works

BMW/Audi/Mercedes or Toyota and Honda makes the best cars in the world but people still buy cars like Jaguar or Marsaretti or Rolls Royce or Bentley some even buy insanelly stupid cars like pagani zonda or bugadi .... why chalti to sab chaar chakko per hain ;) :p

Sharma Ji

Banned
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
bhai quality and variety will always genrate a permum client and thats how market works

BMW/Audi/Mercedes or Toyota and Honda makes the best cars in the world but people still buy cars like Jaguar or Marsaretti or Rolls Royce or Bentley some even buy insanelly stupid cars like pagani zonda or bugadi .... why chalti to sab chaar chakko per hain ;) :p
woh to hai

but I think my point still stands.

kabhi Himachal trip lagi toh dekhna fark Dilli and wahan ke prices me, and quality mein.. kya zabardast alu bukhare and many others.. idhar ni aatai woh quality waali fasal ka maal.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
well thats whats happenning they are actually buying there stuff on paper from Dubai though its send from Gujrat /Maharashtra & Konkan belt wia sea route they are just paying thrice the ammount of duties ;) :p

waise no indian supplier of RAW material for Pharma is ready to retart supply as they have not paid earlier deus in tune of around 2 billion USD ;) :p

Yeah. Some like Tata have refused to sell to them as well.

Whole you tube filled with Pakistanis wanting to merge back with India.

Whether its for revenue or serious, its all a big joke.

One thing India is united on is Muslim dominance internally and Pakistan externally.

2019 election demonstrated that beautifully.

2024. Mandir banaya. 370 radd kiya. Koi farak nahin pada. Hindu khatre mein is what traditionally gets BJP votes.

And smart boy Rahul turned the tables beautifully with a last over 6 with Samvidhan khatre mein.

A sub category for a large grouping of Hindu khatre nein.

Poaching ho to aise.

Cheers, Doc

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Yeah. Some like Tata have refused to sell to them as well.

Whole you tube filled with Pakistanis wanting to merge back with India.

Whether its for revenue or serious, its all a big joke.

One thing India is united on is Muslim dominance internally and Pakistan externally.

2019 election demonstrated that beautifully.

2024. Mandir banaya. 370 radd kiya. Koi farak nahin pada. Hindu khatre mein is what traditionally gets BJP votes.

And smart boy Rahul turned the tables beautifully with a last over 6 with Samvidhan khatre mein.

A sub category for a large grouping of Hindu khatre nein.

Poaching ho to aise.

Cheers, Doc
Arre Doc kehna kya Chahtte ho ????? ;) :p

point is MODI JI is Still PM of India wheather Chancha bregaide likes it or not but depite all games played they still could not oust him from power

anyway point is MODI JI is still relevent and so is his agenda to make India the world power it always deserved to be everything else is a distraction

now as for Pakistan and Pakistan they both have no faith in there law and order or national pride or charecter or its future and now want India to forgive and foregt the past and take them back as they cannot take care of themselfs and there so called nation themselfs but still have so called SULLEMAANI KEERAA of GHAZWA E HIND and a acute desire to do HINDUs KA QUATL E AAM and re establish so called Islamic riyasat in this part and possibally in entire world ;) :p

Sharma Ji

Banned
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
last ball six but still lost by 70 runs

3 series loss in a row

but good boy vinci ka chakka.. may he keep hitting it out the park forever :p

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
now as for Pakistan and Pakistan they both have no faith in there law and order or national pride or charecter or its future and now want India to forgive and foregt the past and take them back as they cannot take care of themselfs and there so called nation themselfs but still have so called SULLEMAANI KEERAA of GHAZWA E HIND and a acute desire to do HINDUs KA QUATL E AAM and re establish so called Islamic riyasat in this part and possibally in entire world ;) :p

500% correct.

And remember what I told you guys about Persia and India and strategic depth.

Never forget. There are 90 million Persians converted.

But there are 700 million Indians converted.

Cheers, Doc

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
last ball six but still lost by 70 runs

3 series loss in a row

but good boy vinci ka chakka.. may he keep hitting it out the park forever :p

30 runs. Close match. Enough for Modi to do a Biden on stage.

Last edited:

Sharma Ji

Banned
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
30 runs. Close match. Enough for Modi to do a Biden on stage.
not even close to a Biden.

but still somehow Sonja's son and Bianca's kid bro, "youth leader" Vinci boy has a spring in his stride.

theek hai LOP ki lollipop de di usey... khush hai banda.. khush hi rahey :p 🍭

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
500% correct.

And remember what I told you guys about Persia and India and strategic depth.

Never forget. There are 90 million Persians converted.

But there are 700 million Indians converted.

Cheers, Doc
well doc there is a correction needed here more than 400 million were killed by massecers &in man made famines or desaes/pandamicks/ starvation while almost same ammount were sold as slaves so thats close to 800 to 1000 million natives of indian subcontinent starting from 716 till 1947 were lost in unnnatural and voilet deaths cause they dint bent over and converted to Isalm or Chirstanity

and this even hapenned in colonial Portugese Goa to till 1947 under Nizam Hydrabads merciless Rzakar armies who imported there so called ARAB Armies like DEENDAR ANJUMAN which now under protection of so called sekular MIM which is part of I.N.D.I Alliance is a Tablighi NGO just like SIMI or PFI but hai ri sekularism ka keera .. martaa hi nahi ;) :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest