Israel has completely occupied Masjid e Aqsa

safriz

Elite Member
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Untill now we British Muslims and Muslims from many other parts of the world could go to Israel and visit Masjid Aqsa.
Recently one of my family friends went there. She reported that Israeli soldiers are now on every door and don't let anyone in. Except Israeli occupying settlers.

Source:
Self
Untill now we British Muslims and Muslims from many other parts of the world could go to Israel and visit Masjid Aqsa.
Recently one of my family friends went there. She reported that Israeli soldiers are now on every door and don't let anyone in. Except Israeli occupying settlers.

It's Allah's will. He gives to those he's pleased with and takes away from those he hates. It's for him to sort out.

It's Allah's will. He gives to those he's pleased with and takes away from those he hates. It's for him to sort out.

I think you are into something.
Right now it seems Jews want it more than muslims. Thats why jews have it and can desecrate the place at will.

If muslims would have really wanted it, it would be safe in 100% muslim control a long time ago.

Fact is arabs except palestinians dont care about it. They care more about thir own petty kingdoms.

Right now it seems Jews want it more than muslims. Thats why jews have it and can desecrate the place at will.

If muslims would have really wanted it, it would be safe in 100% muslim control a long time ago.

Fact is arabs except palestinians dont care about it. They care more about thir own petty kingdoms.

Exactly, when 50, some governments look away; there is no reason for the rest to waste their lives. Remember, the Prophet PBUH said that the blood of a Muslim is worth more than the Kabba, so you can guess Muslims don't value themselves and what they hold dear.

It is wrong to state that if 50 Muslim Countries don't care , an individual Muslim should say no. We all have responsibility to make our voices heard

Every Muslim has a responsibility toward it we will all be questioned for it , the lives lost , are everyone's responsibility

1725492431876.png

Responsibility for Muslim Country's Head to Protect Islam's Holy Place
and the people of course have responsibility to also back their Leaders who take that initiative

From Hadith of Prophet Mohammad ,
1- Support with Action
2- Support with Tongue
3- Support with desire in heart (The weakest form of Iman)

Chapter 5 Appearance of Fitan

The Prophet (ﷺ) said,
"Time will pass rapidly, good deeds will decrease,
miserliness will be thrown (in the hearts of the people)
afflictions will appear and there will be much 'Al-Harj."
They said, "O Allah's Apostle! What is "Al-Harj?"
He said, "Killing! Killing!" (See Hadith No. 63, Vol. 8)
Sahih al-Bukhari 7061

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Near the establishment of the Hour
there will be days during which (religious)
knowledge will be taken away (vanish) and general
ignorance will spread, and there will be Al-Harj
in abundance, and Al-Harj means killing."
Sahih al-Bukhari 7064

Last edited:
It is wrong to state that if 50 Muslim Countries don't care , an individual Muslim should say no. We all have responsibility to make our voices heard

View attachment 62996

Responsibility for Muslim Country's Head to Protect Islam's Holy Place
and the people of course have responsibility to also back their Leaders who take that initiative

From Hadith of Prophet Mohammad ,
1- Support with Action
2- Support with Tongue
3- Support with desire in heart (The weakest form of Iman)

Chapter 5 Appearance of Fitan

The Prophet (ﷺ) said,
"Time will pass rapidly, good deeds will decrease,
miserliness will be thrown (in the hearts of the people)
afflictions will appear and there will be much 'Al-Harj."
They said, "O Allah's Apostle! What is "Al-Harj?"
He said, "Killing! Killing!" (See Hadith No. 63, Vol. 8)
Sahih al-Bukhari 7061

Sure, we can do all three, but what are the results on the ground? Action was taken, and none stood up; rather, they took action supporting the enemy. Some raised their voices and are now getting their backs broken. None cares what one feels. Ultimately, all that matters is action through force; without that, all three items have no value.

It's a harsh and bitter truth, my friend.

I fear most the judgement day then any Human Creation affliction
Remember folks

Palestinian people have human rights and We as Muslims have right to Holy Mosque in Palestine

• Palestine is every Muslim's Homeland and birth right to visit freely

--------------------------------------------------------------
These were Prophecies left by Prophet Mohammad 1400 year ago a true miracle
  • We are witnessing the age of "Al-Harj"
  • 2 Religious groups fighting an massive casualties (Nuclear war) only matter of time
  • We have already seen the prophecy of Tall building , and Arab prophecy come true, various towers in UAE/Saudi and other Muslim countries

We have not seen the age , of wealth , where no poor people exist
where people actively refuse , charity donations

Sahih al-Bukhari 7121
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "The Hour will not be established (1) till two big groups fight each other whereupon there will be a great number of casualties on both sides and they will be following one and the same religious doctrine, (2) till about thirty Dajjals (liars) appear, and each one of them will claim that he is Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), (3) till the religious knowledge is taken away (by the death of Religious scholars) (4) earthquakes will increase in number (5) time will pass quickly, (6) afflictions will appear, (7) Al-Harj, (i.e., killing) will increase, (8) till wealth will be in abundance ---- so abundant that a wealthy person will worry lest nobody should accept his Zakat, and whenever he will present it to someone, that person (to whom it will be offered) will say, 'I am not in need of it, (9) till the people compete with one another in constructing high buildings, (10) till a man when passing by a grave of someone will say, 'Would that I were in his place (11) and till the sun rises from the West. So when the sun will rise and the people will see it (rising from the West) they will all believe (embrace Islam) but that will be the time when: (As Allah said,) 'No good will it do to a soul to believe then, if it believed not before, nor earned good (by deeds of righteousness) through its Faith.' (6.158) And the Hour will be established while two men spreading a garment in front of them but they will not be able to sell it, nor fold it up; and the Hour will be established when a man has milked his she-camel and has taken away the milk but he will not be able to drink it; and the Hour will be established before a man repairing a tank (for his livestock) is able to water (his animals) in it; and the Hour will be established when a person has raised a morsel (of food) to his mouth but will not be able to eat it."

Last edited:
Exactly, when 50, some governments look away; there is no reason for the rest to waste their lives. Remember, the Prophet PBUH said that the blood of a Muslim is worth more than the Kabba, so you can guess Muslims don't value themselves and what they hold dear.

This is almost rationalising surrender.... forgive me if that's not what you meant

I do not think we can say this is what God willed if there was no attempt made, well we can in one sense but then when we know that everyone will do nothing it's more about a lack of will

It's always been the west bank Palestinians effectively being the protectors of Al aqsa, who has let them down is the question

What do other Arabs say here

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back