Israel Invasion of Syria has Begun!!! 19th and 20th Century Crusade plus Zionism war is its final touches

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cash gk
  • Start date Start date
Anybody saw Tom Barrack’s interview about Syria and Israel a few days ago?

I never saw a US envoy so critical about them.

He said that Syria and the Syrian government have the right to exist and riight to self defence and that Israel’s strategy is to prevent Arab states in the region getting strong, democratic and independant and that strategy is a danger for the region.
Stick and carrot.
 

Hopefully true. Iran and China and any indepence seeking nation should follow. Hopefully we'll see BRICS/Eurasian communication apps and social media appearing with collective oversight to prevent abuse of Data by any party.
 
Ibn Khaldun was one of the greatest minds in history, and he once said something remarkable:

“If I were given the choice to eliminate either tyrant rulers or slaves, I would eliminate the slaves — because it is the slaves who create tyrant rulers.”

Mental slavery destroys a nation and its people.
IMG_0742.jpeg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back
Top