J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

Kindly ask RTE news which I think is more relevant than your personal feelings

Care to provide a link?

In fact all i was able to find on "RTE news" is surely not a CHinese site and even lesser a credible one.
So much on what is "more relevant than your personal feelings"!

I will still ask you to provide source link.
My personal feelings have more urge than yours to get J31 in PAF colours and as soon as possible but I will not go after some random tweet.

I posted the link you can ask the author which happens to be a news Web page

Care to provide a link?

In fact all i was able to find on "RTE news" is surely not a CHinese site and even lesser a credible one.
So much on what is "more relevant than your personal feelings"!
Its Turkish site

Anyways may b we will have some news on September 7th

Not again Deino, what is the issue with you dear?
You may be the most knowledgeable poster on Chinese hardware in the World but you are certainly not an employee in Shenyang. Do you even know how many Pakistani Engineers have been seconded by various Chinese aircraft manufacturers including Chengdu, Nanchang, and Shenyang over the years?

The answer is a big NO because all these matters are between Govt to Govt. I say that because one of my cousins served there, who retired as an Air Commodore in the PAF. Pakistanis along with others have been giving their input for decades, the Chinese are grateful for their modernization efforts.

When the top men in the PAF declare the induction and training of the J31, it does not mean they are receiving the jets in the next decade. It means they have sorted out all the modalities and are ready to receive the production models.

It may sound like a surprise to you but this is how our procurements work. We waited for India to waste its resources on Rafale and in the meantime worked on the J31 procurement. Had we declared it earlier the Indians would have gone on the Stealth aircraft procurement rampage all over the World. An insight into our F16 procurement and the Indian NIGHTMARE spanning over five decades will be helpful.

So sir we value your precious input but please don't act as a spoiler in our happiness, it is below your stature. And certainly, if the Jets don't arrive within the next 18-24 months, we will apologize and hope you do the same if it happens.
Hi,

Please don't release any info to him---

I posted the link you can ask the author which happens to be a news Web page
Hey, bro.

After I give you some basic information, you can make your own judgment.

Chinese media can be divided into three categories:

1. Official media. These media outlets are directly controlled by official institutions such as the Chinese government or military. This includes traditional media such as their TV stations, newspapers, and magazines, as well as the accounts of new Internet media platforms (Weibo, Douyin, Kuaishou...... directly operated by them )。 We call their news an official announcement. 100% Reliability

So far, they haven't released anything about FC31.

2. Formal media. Social media affiliated with official media groups, media operated by enterprises, and overseas news media.............. For military news, they either reprint official news, invite some "military experts" to comment, or reprint news from foreign media. Chinese law does not allow them to have any channels of information in the military. (Only Hong Kong Phoenix Satellite TV has been granted permission to enter the army for interviews at certain times)

So far, all of their coverage of FC31 has been based on reports from Pakistan.

3. Self-media. Military enthusiasts, self-media operating companies, military experts............... Personal Conduct. There will be a lot of breaking news in it, but there will be more false information. You need to know a lot about military affairs and Chinese culture to be able to tell the difference. Ordinary people and foreigners, it is difficult to distinguish the real from the fake.

I'm always on the lookout. If there is an update, I will post it in a timely manner.

I'm done. Judge your news for yourself.

Hey, bro.

After I give you some basic information, you can make your own judgment.

Chinese media can be divided into three categories:

1. Official media. These media outlets are directly controlled by official institutions such as the Chinese government or military. This includes traditional media such as their TV stations, newspapers, and magazines, as well as the accounts of new Internet media platforms (Weibo, Douyin, Kuaishou...... directly operated by them )。 We call their news an official announcement. 100% Reliability

So far, they haven't released anything about FC31.

2. Formal media. Social media affiliated with official media groups, media operated by enterprises, and overseas news media.............. For military news, they either reprint official news, invite some "military experts" to comment, or reprint news from foreign media. Chinese law does not allow them to have any channels of information in the military. (Only Hong Kong Phoenix Satellite TV has been granted permission to enter the army for interviews at certain times)

So far, all of their coverage of FC31 has been based on reports from Pakistan.

3. Self-media. Military enthusiasts, self-media operating companies, military experts............... Personal Conduct. There will be a lot of breaking news in it, but there will be more false information. You need to know a lot about military affairs and Chinese culture to be able to tell the difference. Ordinary people and foreigners, it is difficult to distinguish the real from the fake.

I'm always on the lookout. If there is an update, I will post it in a timely manner.

I'm done. Judge your news for yourself.

Bro.

The way people are attacking me here it seems like I am personally purchasing j31

Its on pakistani formal media with strong association with military that pilots are in training which is basis of this thread

Now make up your own judgement

Hi,

Deino---you have crossed the limits of stupidity---by indulging yourself in everyone's post---.

Get a life SON---. Live doies not revlove around your picture books---.

Let us do this---let me throw the gaunlet---.

If the J31 is here within 3 years---you will put the gun to your head and blow your brains out and do a live video on this forum---to show us how embarrassed you are of your stupidity---.

Otherwise shut up and get moving---.
Why is Deino wrong to argue against the fact that it's a pretty dubious source considering they keep mentioning the "chinese media" yet no one is providing any link or evidence to this supposed Chinese media source. All these stupid twitter posts keep reusing the same 10 year old image of the fc31 flying at an airshow and cgi pictures while spouting the same shit over and over. Yet you choose to actually trust those twitter posts? To the point you tell others to kill themselves? You are the one who needs to grow up and get moving.

Bro.

The way people are attacking me here it seems like I am personally purchasing j31

Its on pakistani formal media with strong association with military that pilots are in training which is basis of this thread

Now make up your own judgement
All of you in this conversation are eagerly awaiting FC31 just as much as you are.

But, this major arms trade project is not a simple transaction. Even SAC or PAF, as actual traders in this project, cannot decide the progress of this project. You need to be aware of the impact of this deal on the world, and it is not something that a few authorities can decide.

I can call my cousin right away and ask about the production and delivery of the WS19. This can be used to extrapolate the progress of FC31. (He was one of the designers of WS19. He's on the WS19 production line right now.) This will be more accurate and faster than your messaging channels. But I'm not going to do that, it's not something a military fans should do.

So, please be rational about this issue. We can't expect anything less from FC31 than you do.

it gets so ugly of people arguing here about when this J-31 will be inducted.

excluding those who knows shit of the knowledge and are only taking sides or pooling in for their post count ...

what is so silly is that people who consider themselves by their own benchmark or a hype given by other people/members, are engaged in silly discussion.

i mean what is the problem with you guys. i think it is time moderators jump in.

it has been always pleasant to read or listen to the learned members so let it be this way and get along with it, this reminds me of PakDef.

forum standard is going down also because of newcomers who better be learning something here are involved in active discussion with no knowledge hence no constructive pool.

discussion must be towards technology, capability and performance and not about induction time this and that. if it is coming it will be (later or sooner)
what difference will it make if it comes a year earlier or later. will it fix a medal to the chest who wins?

and IAF is no cheap third class air force to deal with. there has always been a competition among IAF & PAF. they will come up with a better solution to neutralize J-31 threat. limitations are on this side of the border and PAF is doing fine to handle it. so let's give a respect to this competition.

forum standard is going down also because of newcomers who better be learning something here are involved in active discussion with no knowledge hence no constructive pool.

To be honest, Defencepk.com has become a laughing stock. PDF is ridiculed in respectable defense forums. These days, knowledgeable members seldom ever communicate and take part in conversations.

This forum just offers rehashed old news, images, bogus news, and other content like (Multiple threads for same topics and for trolling).

What's ironic is that many of such activities are from senior members (based on number of posts not because of they are knowledgeable), who respond with the following when you ask them about it.
  • Ignore my posts.
  • To refresh memories.
  • My brother/cousin/friend told me.
  • This is public forum not university.
  • Etc, etc
I think it is time moderators jump in.

Well they're only having single task to keep an eye anti-establishment materials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back