J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

Why tagging me again after already quoting me in the first post? You cannot wait for a reply to your stupid insult or just the typical trolling you complained recently in the chat with the mods?

But yes for sure, … the whole PLAAF is a joke, apparently a paper tiger and the J-20 worthless since no J-11, no J-16 and even more so no J-20 unit has any combat experience at all and since in all three cases the PAF was not involved teaching the poor & stupid inexperienced PLAAF pilots on how to flight and fight, the Indian AC is right! The PLAAF is doomed, useless …

As such only since the PAF got its 20 J-10C and since the PAF is teaching the PLAAF on how to use them correctly, at least a few J-10 units are becoming combat experienced and in order not to repeat the same mistake, they are so eager to let the PAF fly their latest stealth fighter in order to teach them on how to operate them. Indeed, how could I be so blind?!

Man … get mature and stop with this hubris, BS, nonsense and utter crap.
The PLAAF knows quite well how to use their fighters and surely they are eager on any input from the PAF due to their experience, but to think they are eager to let them fly a fighter before they get their own ones due to the inexperience in war-fighting is so much nonsense its almost even funny!
Hi,

How would you know about the capabilities of the PLAAF---you have never written about their capabilities---readiness---tactics---combat experience---other than posting a picture book---.

Since when did you become an analyst or a strategist---.

All your posts are which aircraft is where and which sqdrn---and what aircraft has which engine---.

You tagged everyone of my posts---.

Why tagging me again after already quoting me in the first post? You cannot wait for a reply to your stupid insult or just the typical trolling you complained recently in the chat with the mods?

But yes for sure, … the whole PLAAF is a joke, apparently a paper tiger and the J-20 worthless since no J-11, no J-16 and even more so no J-20 unit has any combat experience at all and since in all three cases the PAF was not involved teaching the poor & stupid inexperienced PLAAF pilots on how to flight and fight, the Indian AC is right! The PLAAF is doomed, useless …

As such only since the PAF got its 20 J-10C and since the PAF is teaching the PLAAF on how to use them correctly, at least a few J-10 units are becoming combat experienced and in order not to repeat the same mistake, they are so eager to let the PAF fly their latest stealth fighter in order to teach them on how to operate them. Indeed, how could I be so blind?!

Man … get mature and stop with this hubris, BS, nonsense and utter crap.
The PLAAF knows quite well how to use their fighters and surely they are eager on any input from the PAF due to their experience, but to think they are eager to let them fly a fighter before they get their own ones due to the inexperience in war-fighting is so much nonsense its almost even funny!

In fairness, you are creating a straw man then bringing it down

You might be making too much of paf input, it's not worth trying to debunk

This thread is something between the aspirational and speculative

Who really knows the ins and outs of fighter plane development, paf input could be from close to zero to more than we might conceive, who knows huh

Hi,

Really---. A military general would gives his soldier's left and right foot to get a 'feedback' on the enemy tactics & capabilities---.
Bullseye 🎯

PAF has a wealth of combat experience with a near peer adversary and the regular aerial exercise with NATO states or allies. Something PLAAF really lacks.

Bullseye 🎯

PAF has a wealth of combat experience with a near peer adversary and the regular aerial exercise with NATO states or allies. Something PLAAF really lacks.
Hi,

Thank you for youre post---. PLAAF has no epxerience---only hearsay---.

They maybe great pilots---but we would not know what their reaction would be when sh-it hits the fan.

How to overcome that---you seek input and train with those who have come under fire---.

PLAAF has a plethora of retired american---english---possibly australian pilots as instructors---.

They are not a show piece---they are there to share the tactics of their prior affiliations---.

The PLAAF has no one other than paf to tell them about the indian air force---so why would they not seek their input---.

Hi,

Thank you for youre post---. PLAAF has no epxerience---only hearsay---.

They maybe great pilots---but we would not know what their reaction would be when sh-it hits the fan.

How to overcome that---you seek input and train with those who have come under fire---.

PLAAF has a plethora of retired american---english---possibly australian pilots as instructors---.

They are not a show piece---they are there to share the tactics of their prior affiliations---.

The PLAAF has no one other than paf to tell them about the indian air force---so why would they not seek their input---.

Didn't China gave their latest z10 helicopters to Pakistan for testing/training. It's highly possible a nation would get input from their closest military ally, someone who has combat experience and training with nato. Beautiful looking J31, a beast.

Didn't China gave their latest z10 helicopters to Pakistan for testing/training. It's highly possible a nation would get input from their closest military ally, someone who has combat experience and training with nato. Beautiful looking J31, a beast.
Hi,

Testing was done a longtime ago---.

So you really want to tell us, that China develops a fifth generation fighter on its own cost, will deliver it to a customer - namely Pakistan (and I’m sure again almost for free) - before it gets its own variant - namely the J-35 - only since it „is desperately waiting for us to fly them“?

To deny such nonsense has nothing to do with hate or being a hater, but just with common sense!
How much experience of wars China has? Sir we have always dealt with an enemy four times bigger then us. Plus we have dam good pilots who would take J 31/35 to extreme limits which would help identify issues and resolve them, making the beast even a bigger better deadly beast

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back