JF-17 - Updates, News & Discussion

I really missed out on that one. Do you have that MODP report?
I had posted that report myself on the previous forum but I don't remember the exact year which that report was covering, but interest thing is that after publishing of the report on MODP website; getting number of unwanted things reported on PDF forum and other social media sites MODP republished the sanitised version of that report again.

You may find the screenshot of that MODP report in one of the related threads if the PDF forum is still available

Last edited:
I had posted that report myself on the previous forum but I don't remember the exact year which that report was covering, but interest thing is that after publishing of the report on MODP website getting number of uneanted things reported on PDF forum and other social media sites MODP republished sanitised version of that report again.

You may find the screenshot of that MODP report in one of the related threads if the PDF forum is still available
Google zindabad, lol, can’t get more official than this:
1723636562758.png

Attachments

• 1723636192241.png
    1723636192241.png
    8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
It was in a now removed MODP official yearly report.
Keep in mind it’s not the most astute of individuals creating these reports including the idea of having context or spellchecks

Keep in mind it’s not the most astute of individuals creating these reports including the idea of having context or spellchecks
Very much possible, while the source or document was not fake it might as well be talking about something else like the twin seat version. Once they had an official banner in an exhibition quoting the length at around 4 meters.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back