JF-17 - Updates, News & Discussion

Why Turkey? The IP for the JF-17 lies with China. And China has all the infrastructure in place to do the design for an enlarged JF-17.

So is there any new infrastructure being set up for Pakistan to do all the heavy lifting when it comes to development or is it going to be providing requirements to China and leaving it to them to design and develop a heavier, larger JF-17 variant?

BTW, is this confirmed?
The IP is shared regardless of how many times you state it otherwise. That was the whole point of the project.

Pakistan has been adding third party systems and avionics on its own since the inception of the project without Chinese assistance(sometimes to ill effect admittedly)

But as far as infrastructure goes its a mix of upgrades to allow for design and “fake it till you make it”

I don’t see an enlarged aircraft - just some minor changes with more Pakistani manufacturing involved (additional jigs imported for sections previously built in China)

Watch the latest official PAF video on YouTube, on the occasion of martyrs day, at 2.33 it states ‘ Stepping into the future PFX the next generation fighter’ with that green fighter image, man think they’re deliberately teasing🙈😂

Watch the latest official PAF video on YouTube, on the occasion of martyrs day, at 2.33 it states ‘ Stepping into the future PFX the next generation fighter’ with that green fighter image, man think they’re deliberately teasing🙈😂

Can you please share the video i couldn't find it.

Only just uploaded by PAF today. Watch at 2.31-2.32 for the statement ref PFX👍🏽

1725670325526.png
Interestingly, there is no more JF-17 with it. It is PFX now. And I think it may turned out to be J-31 eventually. But that green aircraft is certainly JF-17 or some derivative of the same. Bravo! PAF for announcing the most vauge air craft program in the history of mil aviation! lolx

Hi,

I think PFX is a deception---.
Hi,

With the announcement of procuring J31---there is a shocking amount of confusion on the other side---.

To top it of---there is the news of PFX---and that has confusion running high X's 2 in the concerned circles---. Almost all of them don't understand what Paf is upto---and if there is already not enough confusion---add to it the serious news about the KAAN aircraft as well---.

With this scenario in the happening---the opponent has a lots of confusion running amongst its ranks---what to do or what not to do---.

Seems like the race to get the most advanced 4.5 gen aircraft 'the Rafale' in this arena has back fired---.

So---unless the opponent does not signup for the F-35's---its power position will be doomed till 2040's and long after that---.

You young people---mark my words---by the time the opponent gets its 5th gen aircraft---the Paf would be venturing into the 6th gen category---.

The web of deception that the Paf has spun---the opponent has been caught in it helplessly---. @Hakikat ve Hikmet

Hi,

With the announcement of procuring J31---there is a shocking amount of confusion on the other side---.

To top it of---there is the news of PFX---and that has confusion running high X's 2 in the concerned circles---. Almost all of them don't understand what Paf is upto---and if there is already not enough confusion---add to it the serious news about the KAAN aircraft as well---.

With this scenario in the happening---the opponent has a lots of confusion running amongst its ranks---what to do or what not to do---.

Seems like the race to get the most advanced 4.5 gen aircraft 'the Rafale' in this arena has back fired---.

So---unless the opponent does not signup for the F-35's---its power position will be doomed till 2040's and long after that---.

You young people---mark my words---by the time the opponent gets its 5th gen aircraft---the Paf would be venturing into the 6th gen category---.

The web of deception that the Paf has spun---the opponent has been caught in it helplessly---. @Hakikat ve Hikmet
Or it's all just nothing. Ever since we got this current air chief the focus seems to be on flashy self advertising and fancy (tacky) looking offices and infrastructure.

Or it's all just nothing. Ever since we got this current air chief the focus seems to be on flashy self advertising and fancy (tacky) looking offices and infrastructure.
Everything is Halal in the realm of warfare against your vowed arch enemy till the Doom's Day....

As long as your enemy remains confused and in a dilemma she won't be able to do any misadventures...

According to a top Hiundutva ideologue, Swamy, a Hindu mind is like a mine of confusion, indecision, fear etc. The PAF is adding more fuel into a fire......

Everything is Halal in the realm of warfare against your vowed arch enemy till the Doom's Day....

As long as your enemy remains confused and in a dilemma she won't be able to do any misadventures...

According to a top Hiundutva ideologue, Swamy, a Hindu mind is like a mine of confusion, indecision, fear etc. The PAF is adding more fuel into a fire......
Hi,

And that is the crux of the discussion---.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back