KAMALA'S BLUE BOX and THE ZIONIST STRANGLEHOLD

Sharma Ji

Banned
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
An examination of the intertwining of Zionist ideology and symbology in my upbringing in Judaism. What Kamala was talking about when she spoke to AIPAC. And who I am voting for in the US elections.

00:00 Introduction
01:44 Kamala’s Blue Box
05:54 Pine Trees and Olive Trees from The Edge of the Plain
10:47 Targeting Children
12:15 Jewish Traditions and Zionist Elements
15:38 My “Secular” Upbringing
18:45 The Four Sons at the Seder
27:29 Putting Zionism and Judaism to the Test
30:49 The US Elections and the Palestine Breaking Point
34:25 American Liars and American Hypocrites
42:14 A blank ballot
43:45 Some People who Disagree with Me
48:39 One Last Time about Sam
53:01 Documentary, Journalism, and Propaganda
1:00:00 Impossible Problems and The US Election
1:01:54 The Turning Tide for American Jews

@Yommie @RabzonKhan @Solomon2 @Musings @Developereo @Lulldapull @r3alist

Who is this guy

Man these Israeli get like $10 billion every year and they got a small population. They don’t have anything to show for in accomplishment other than gimmicks. Sitting in that small plot of land enjoying life until Iran decided to end their permanent vacation……😝

Now it’s hard cuz now theys gotta fight, which they can’t do.

Half the US navy is deployed off their coast to prevent Iran easily punking them in front of everyone, just like on Oct 7th…..😝

One swift thrust from Golan down to the West Bank……it’s only 50km’s or so, tiny little swath, and when it happens then it’s all over.

Bukvaas jhoottay log/ bhattay ka mulk. They’ve got jack shit to offer the world. Trillions sucked up so far with nothing to show for.

Who is this guy
Some Jay Shapiro, evidently. :P

I think I might have seen him recently debating Gaza with Douglas Murray, or on Piers' show.

Man these Israeli get like $10 billion every year and they got a small population. They don’t have anything to show for in accomplishment other than gimmicks. Sitting in that small plot of land enjoying life until Iran decided to end their permanent vacation……😝

Now it’s hard cuz now theys gotta fight, which they can’t do.

Half the US navy is deployed off their coast to prevent Iran easily punking them in front of everyone, just like on Oct 7th…..😝

One swift thrust from Golan down to the West Bank……it’s only 50km’s or so, tiny little swath, and when it happens then it’s all over.

Bukvaas jhoottay log/ bhattay ka mulk. They’ve got jack shit to offer the world. Trillions sucked up so far with nothing to show for.
They good with Agri, Tech and Defence.

"half the navy" :rolleyes:

2 carrier groups, out of 10 or 11 something in total iinw, and all they've done so far is intercept some Houthi missiles fired at Israel. They're not in the fight yet, just lurking menacingly in those seas.

That swift thrust from Golan to West Bank should draw them in, let's wait and see.

Some say (((they))) run/own the US Fed 💀

Danger log hain !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back