Karsaz Accident - Natasha's Friends' Disgusting Comments

Making total mockery of crime Pakistan is sadly not good place to live.

Yeah sure. Same old bootlicker bakwas. Maybe it's common for you people to have families who will sell you - so it's not unbelievable.

I've been alive long enough to see the same patterns. The elite always get thier cases tris via hudood and use it as an excuse to get the victims families pressured to take a payment.
your country your rules

The obscenity is mind numbing. The relatives wait for such once a lifetime moment. Let our loved ones die in a major accident where the entire episode gets full media coverage. Let there be outrage in society. We will collect the bill afterwards. Fantastic.

Now they are also abusing the name of Allah.

I wonder if they got a visit from na maloom afraad.

The druggie was able to get away with murder in this life temporarily, but in the hereafter, the druggie will be held to account and will be questioned as to why you murdered them. There will be no reprieve in the hereafter.

The other issue is that the Hudod and Diyat Laws are the most misinterpreted laws in Pakistan and don't follow the rules in letter and spirit.

Yeah sure. Same old bootlicker bakwas. Maybe it's common for you people to have families who will sell you - so it's not unbelievable.

I've been alive long enough to see the same patterns. The elite always get thier cases tris via hudood and use it as an excuse to get the victims families pressured to take a payment.
Lol, good job on diverting the topic when the garbage you previously pushed out your rear didn’t hold up

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back