Kuwaiti Newspaper: American delegation has landed in Iran for secret meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

I find it hard to believe American diplomatic officials would land on Iranian soil for the first time since 1979, but if it’s the 11th hour prior to war starting then anything is possible.

I hope Iran doesn’t keep falling for this ‘good cop [Biden], bad cop [Bibi]’ routine.

Nah it wasn't an american delegation that landed in Iran. They were actually a delegation of khalistani sikhs from southall in London.

This fear factor of US akin to all-mighty is the trait of cowards. The fact is, they lost in Vietnam and didn’t even get time to pack their bags in Afghanistan. We know the dynamics of the war changes quickly and many superpowers have bite the dust in the past.

They have a force but US knows that a big elephant in the name of China is knocking on its door to replace it as the next Superpower.

So they wouldn’t want to engage themselves into a full fledged war or if they did, it will be a very short war. If the US is stuck with Iran, the world order will change and the US will risk it’s tag of being the only Superpower.

This is going to be unnecessary war with US as they will gain nothing from it

PS: it’s not about who drops more tons of explosives. Israel is a small country compared to the size of city in India, while Iran is a large country on the map
I am not in favour of War or destruction

I just wrote What I have understood as an observer

I feel That Israel is willing to absorb all the body blows as long it is able to hit back and cause 10 times more destruction

Otherwise there was no need to attack Iran

P.S : Israel's land area is 22 000 sq km ,its population is small.

War is destruction

Both sides loose men and material

US also suffered huge casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan

Russia is also losing thousands of Men

Israel will also lose People and property if War escalates

War is destruction

Both sides loose men and material

US also suffered huge casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan

Russia is also losing thousands of Men

Israel will also lose People and property if War escalates

The U.S. didn't suffer huge losses; they had lost approximately 7,000 soldiers since 9/11. It's a drop in the pocket compared to what they killed or what Russia and others suffered.

Hi,

Iran is just fluff---. My pakistani shia brethren are finding out the hard way---but having a difficult time believing it and accepting the fact that Iran is just bluff.

1. Salman Rushdie still alive
2. Suleimani killed by american
3. Hamas leader killed in capital city

I am neither a Pakistani nor a Muslim of any sect but your comment I hope was pure trolling and not serious. Iran is certainly no "bluff". Considering all the obstacles placed in their path and their determination to hit back at the US and Israel with no real support from either China or Russia, I would say that they certainly outperformed both Israel and the US. If their proxies could inflict the current amount of damage to Israel, one can only imagine the firepower which will be unleashed on Israel should Iran step into the fray. The United States has good reason to worry and to send a delegation to Iran to cool down the Iranian government

Iran does good things and bad things, but they are the only one among all muslim countries who are bleeding Israel from day one, but I am yet to see a single post of yours related to Iran which is not anti-Iran, you don't have to be a shia to say some good words about them :P
Hi,

That is an illusion---. It is because of weak threat by Iran that israel has grown stronger---the west hates the muslims more and more---and now the west finds out that the muslims are all steam and nothing substantial.

Technically Iran has been the greatest enemy of islam and muslim in the 20th and 21st century---.

They made a fools of the muslim world for decades now---and in the end---we find out that the tree that looked grand from outside was totally wrotten from inside---.

This fear factor of US akin to all-mighty is the trait of cowards. The fact is, they lost in Vietnam and didn’t even get time to pack their bags in Afghanistan. We know the dynamics of the war changes quickly and many superpowers have bite the dust in the past.

They have a force but US knows that a big elephant in the name of China is knocking on its door to replace it as the next Superpower.

So they wouldn’t want to engage themselves into a full fledged war or if they did, it will be a very short war. If the US is stuck with Iran, the world order will change and the US will risk it’s tag of being the only Superpower.

PS: it’s not about who drops more tons of explosives. Israel is a small country compared to the size of city in India, while Iran is a large country on the map

War is best avoided by all sides concerned. It is only a last resort for everyone.

The fear factor of any US operation is not because you are afraid to lose a war to the US. The fear factor is that your country will be in ruin even if you win, and that too had no consequence to the US establishment (Most American have a delineated sense to war, they don't see it as their business unless they know people who serves) as in they won't lose an election because of that. Most country in the world do not want to spend the next 10 to 15 years to rebuild their countries, that's no fun.

If there is a war between Iran and Israel, US will not be a direct participant to that war, the American will be in no doubt defends Israel as in sending in warship to shoot down missile/incoming and sending fighter to patrol Israel. But they won't go into Iran (I don't think Israel will invade Iran to begin with)

You need to understand the need to defend Israel is very strong, that's not even in a sense of being able to argue on congress or senate floor, the floor to the matter is quite low, any hostile action toward Israel isn't tolerated by either Biden or Trump administration. But invading Iran? That's another matter, I see no reason or benefit for anyone to do that, Israel included.

Hi,

That is an illusion---. It is because of weak threat by Iran that israel has grown stronger---the west hates the muslims more and more---and now the west finds out that the muslims are all steam and nothing substantial.

Technically Iran has been the greatest enemy of islam and muslim in the 20th and 21st century---.

They made a fools of the muslim world for decades now---and in the end---we find out that the tree that looked grand from outside was totally wrotten from inside---.
What I see is, the west is now seeing the crimes of zionist state like never before, do you recall any anti-Israel protests in near history like they are happening now?
Even some western govts are recognizing Palestine, some are condemning Israel, even some are stopping sales of arms to Israel.

And as you say weak threats, but think about it, how strong Iran is that even their weak threats has made the super power's puppet shit in their pants while hiding in bunkers, it made U.S mobilize best of their equipment, just look how many assets does the US has in M.E area. And see how many apologetic scam arab states like Jordan are scrambling on Israel's behalf to try to persuade Iran to give up the idea of the attack.

If it wasn't Iran and it's proxies zionists would kill several times more Palestinians

There should be no mercy on zionist and yankee Muslim killers who has killed millions of Muslim children and women directly and indirectly

Let's destroy these satans and bring peace to Muslim world eternally

Let's prove Ummah of RasulAllah won't get humiliated against zionist rat jews anymore

The irony...

A "Secret" Meeting. I guess not so secret if its on [PDF 2.0].

What part of the word 'Secret' did the Kuwaiti Newspaper not get a grip of?

It will be embarrassing for Iran, America will not enter a full scale war with Iran, that is why Americans are showing force to deter Iran, but problem is that if Iran let this incident slide in than which Foreign or Domestic leader is save in Iran? Israel can target Ayatullah on demand along with Iran's top military leadership if they want too, The response should be no less than developing the fear into the hearts of Israel's and giving them a message that there has to be some lines that should not be crossed, Tehran is literally the Iran's capital for F sake.

USA has not attacked Iran in spite of numerous Iranian provocations
  • starting with seizing 52 US diplomats in Tehran
  • kidnapping of US diplomats in Beirut
  • whole bunch of terrorist attacks

One of these days the Saudis, Israelis, Houthis and Hezbollah get thrown under the bus. USA and Iran strike a deal and move on.

USA has not attacked Iran in spite of numerous Iranian provocations
  • starting with seizing 52 US diplomats in Tehran

One of these days the Saudis, Israelis, Houthis and Hezbollah get thrown under the bus. USA and Iran strike a deal and move on.
During the Iran-Iraq war, America directly attacked Iran and showed its support to Saddam.

Also we are not look like your beloved America,we support our friends in any situations

first one not iran work and second one is not proven
also if you read the book Den of espionage you will see that your claim is not truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back