Legendary Stars of Pakistan showbiz industry

Before the airwaves were opened in India and Pakistan, we had only Doordarshan and PTV for entertainment. My mother would get VHS collections of dramas from both countries, and I would watch them with her. I learned both Hindi and Urdu this way. I actually miss those times.
 
1791044535811.png

Sanam Baloch is a Pakistani actress and television presenter, born in Karachi in 1986, and is known for dramas like Dastaan and Durr-e-Shehwar.

She began her career as a talk-show host on KTN and later hosted popular morning shows on Hum TV and Samaa TV.
 
1791045205296.png


Sultan Rahi was one of Pakistan’s most prolific Punjabi film actors, appearing in more than 700 Punjabi and around 100 Urdu films.
 
1791045296520.png

Sabiha Khanum was a celebrated Pakistani actress known for her expressive performances and remarkable screen presence.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back
Top