• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Litmus Test for India’s Democracy

Sharma Ji

Banned
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
So you agree you got shafted mainly by Hindus.

Good. That's a promising start to frank open dialogue.

Whats to explain.

A child's DNA us half father half mother.

Rahul's mother is 100% catholic Christian.

Rahul's father is 50% Hindu 50% Parsi.

Rahul is thus by blood 25% Hindu 25% Parsi 50% Christian.

By faith he is 100% Hindu because like us, Hindus too follow patrilineal lineage.

Rajiv never had a Navjote, so he cannot be Zoroastrian, inspite if his dad being one. The Hindu pheras mean little. There was a Parsi wedding as well between Feroze and Indira.

If Rajiv never had a Navjote, then he cannot make Rahul have a Navjote.

So regardless of whether Rajiv was Hindu (definitely not Parsi) or not, Rahul is surely not a Parsi.

Now it is left to you and the Christians ro decide his ownership. We just love him for his little Parsi blood and his heart and his vision of India.

We have rules. Strict ones. About bloodlines and wombs. We are not liberal hippies.

Cheers, Doc
Late MIchelle's and RIchard's bro's bro in law is neither a hindu, nor a gandhi.

he's a fake hindu and a fake gandhi, one that can barely cobble together a few sentences of Hindi.

he's also an ingrate, dum daba ke he ran to a Hindu minority area down south to a safe seat in Kerala where, again, he doesn't speak a word of Malayalam, and one which he's promptly rejected now.

ab 90 odd pe aa k hero ban raha ?

give me a break

KAAFIR

Feb 3, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Bhai there was another old member, @Nilgiri , who for the longest time used to accuse me of playing exactly the double game you are accusing me of.

The fact is that sanghis and their ecosystem has most successfully and adroitly managed to piss off and made insecure and largely alienated almost every group of Indians that are not a certain kind of ideological Hindu. Including of course a large swathe of Hindus themselves.

Hand on heart tell me if this drubbing you got (whose tears you still copiously bleed) would have been possible if Hindus had not en masse voted against you?

So don't pick on Parsis abd your standard creamy layer bs. Fact is, Hindutva is a Brahmanical upper caste movement run on the backs of the lower castes on the plank of fear and hatred of the other.

And you really do seem to be living under a rock if you think there is no anti Parsi sentiment in India or have not read stuff written about us online, as recently as the pandemic.

Cheers, Doc
The defination of Hindutva you carry in your mind is the line of .5 front. When You joined them when You know well they are working against continually India's interests? They can even go against India to get in power.

If Modi was a dictator or minorities hater, then there should be atleast one example to prove the claim. But there is none. He never picked any step to snatch the rights of minorities. Instead, he favoured minorities over Majority on the ground to appease them same like Congi.
Actually the ecosystem has hijacked your mind to create a fear in it. And they succeeded.
Hindu Raste A simply mean "Ram Rajya" or "Krishna niti" which is more secular than even secularism. I personally don't want it.

Im in favour of a hardcore dictatorship of Modi for the next 10 years to wipe out the mess of congi, commie, and Islamists spread over the years in the country. Only then we can catch up With China. Just dissolve democracy for 10 years.

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Im in favour of a hardcore dictatorship of Modi for the next 10 years to wipe out the mess of congi, commie, and Islamists spread over the years in the country. Only then we can catch up With China. Just dissolve democracy for 10 years.
Thats the biggest problem or irritation or frustation all media and so called psedueo intellectuals have with BJP and RSS or for that matter PM MODI that why why why he is not doing or working against the interests of Muslims or Dalits or Christians like they always predicted for almost entire period

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The defination of Hindutva you carry in your mind is the line of .5 front. When You joined them when You know well they are working against continually India's interests? They can even go against India to get in power.

If Modi was a dictator or minorities hater, then there should be atleast one example to prove the claim. But there is none. He never picked any step to snatch the rights of minorities. Instead, he favoured minorities over Majority on the ground to appease them same like Congi.
Actually the ecosystem has hijacked your mind to create a fear in it. And they succeeded.
Hindu Raste A simply mean "Ram Rajya" or "Krishna niti" which is more secular than even secularism. I personally don't want it.

Was it in Indian national interest to be a fkn bheegi billi to China and lose our/your ancestral land (probably forever) without a whimper or the honesty internally of acknowledgement?

Is in in national interest to siphon all big ticket projects from other states to just one state? And to only a few individuals? Are weca one state nation that exists for a few individuals? Like some others in the region?

Is it in national interst to mock abuse and kill farmers and try and push laws down their throat and then label them seditious and anto national when they refuse to back down?

Is it in national interest to not provide jobs for the exploding youth bulge of the nation and ask them to talo pakodas instead? Is that guy a friggin narcissistic megalomanic lunatic? Wait don't answer that ...

I could go on, but I'm Indian and I'm bored. Because I recognise a bhakt when I'm talking to one. 10 years of practice. Makes perfect.

Cheers, Doc

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Was it in Indian national interest to be a fkn bheegi billi to China and lose our/your ancestral land (probably forever) without a whimper or the honesty internally of acknowledgement?

Is in in national interest to siphon all big ticket projects from other states to just one state? And to only a few individuals? Are weca one state nation that exists for a few individuals? Like some others in the region?

Is it in national interst to mock abuse and kill farmers and try and push laws down their throat and then label them seditious and anto national when they refuse to back down?

Is it in national interest to not provide jobs for the exploding youth bulge of the nation and ask them to talo pakodas instead? Is that guy a friggin narcissistic megalomanic lunatic? Wait don't answer that ...

I could go on, but I'm Indian and I'm bored. Because I recognise a bhakt when I'm talking to one. 10 years of practice. Makes perfect.

Cheers, Doc
of all that you just wrote national interests aree not taken on behalf of whims and fences of pressure groups but its a great problem with owr democracy that even the opposition in its arrogence and frustation to corner ruling goverment somestimes mixes with these pressure froups and shoots indian interests that bear fruits in the long run .... you might not like them in short term and they might not be populists and goverment has taken them back so what

but if you do not change the market norms and adapt to the changing demands you will be left out in future and present will be very tough but you can never change the past ... what is done is done

Teesta river water distribution to Kalapani land dispute with Nepal to Farm laws all have been lingerring since past 35 40 years and were blown out of proportions cause successive goverments kept them swipping them under the carpet and those problems kept on growing now if PM MODI tried to finally solve them those who lived under status quo agaitatted and media ecosystsm and NGOs blew it owt of proportions

no issues MODI is 75 years old in a few years he wont be there and maybe BJP wont to anything like solving these long standing disputes again .... so who will be at loss ....THINK

KAAFIR

Feb 3, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Cheers, Doc
I said front .5 line. Modi never done it as you claimed. There is no proof of your claims. This is only bla bla bla always comes from Opposition's mouth to brainwash the uneducated masses to get some votes. Even they published some paid articles to insert lies in people's mind.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I said front .5 line. Modi never done it as you claimed. There is no proof of your claims. This is only bla bla bla always comes from Opposition's mouth to brainwash the uneducated masses to get some votes. Even they published some paid articles to insert lies in people's mind.

There should be a folded hands 🙏 emoji for posts like this.

The available one just do not cut it.

With Guru at least I know where he stands and I think he does the same with me.

Yahan rajneeti vs national interests ki baat ho rahi hai.

Cheers, Doc

KAAFIR

Feb 3, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
There should be a folded hands 🙏 emoji for posts like this.

The available one just do not cut it.

With Guru at least I know where he stands and I think he does the same with me.

Yahan rajneeti vs national interests ki baat ho rahi hai.

Cheers, Doc
I know where i stand. We are discussing a fraud article from across the border which questions India's democracy.
I cleared my point. If you didn't get it ..I fold my hands twise. 🙏🙏

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I know where i stand. We are discussing a fraud article from across the border which questions India's democracy.
I cleared my point. If you didn't get it ..I fold my hands twise. 🙏🙏

Regardless of who wrote that article (least interested) some of us have brains if our own.

I rarely if ever put up videos or articles to bolster my point.

I live here. I am Indian. I am perfectly capable of making my own mind and having my own views.

I jump on to threads that allow me to post relevant ones. Using these as a vehicle. No more no less.

kmc_chacko

Dec 13, 2008
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Brigadier saheb should have spoken about Pakistan Democracy instead of India

Nilgiri

INT'L MOD
Aug 4, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Bhai there was another old member, @Nilgiri , who for the longest time used to accuse me of playing exactly the double game you are accusing me of.

The fact is that sanghis and their ecosystem has most successfully and adroitly managed to piss off and made insecure and largely alienated almost every group of Indians that are not a certain kind of ideological Hindu. Including of course a large swathe of Hindus themselves.

Hand on heart tell me if this drubbing you got (whose tears you still copiously bleed) would have been possible if Hindus had not en masse voted against you?

So don't pick on Parsis abd your standard creamy layer bs. Fact is, Hindutva is a Brahmanical upper caste movement run on the backs of the lower castes on the plank of fear and hatred of the other.

And you really do seem to be living under a rock if you think there is no anti Parsi sentiment in India or have not read stuff written about us online, as recently as the pandemic.

Cheers, Doc

Nice to see you back doc. Hope you are sticking around this time.

The typical North Indian being gross about something and trying to belittle me (or others around me etc).... as Tamil or southie in whichever way (and the fake shock when I reply finally in Sanskrit, "uh oh its a Brahmin" that cringe means a lot to them.... and the complex they get exposed on after that if they stick around)....is something of long term memory stuff now. This is well before Modi got promoted from Gujarat to Delhi.

BJP doesn't understand India, they just deceive enough people to get by to then flex in monolithic "socio-cultural-political" ambition way, their hodgepodge social conservatism for India (not realising how different India is to other countries to begin with)....it comes from the inferiority complex....certain voids and grievances they harness. Time always runs out on that as folks have lives to live, something has to come with trust you repose in authority.....the actual core "vote this no matter what" are not that big or radicalized in India....even in North India.

System in India is far from perfect in its response and reform to the BJP threat (the deeper layers especially that express and conslidate this politically)....but its still got lot of things going for it....it takes time that is all.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Nice to see you back doc. Hope you are sticking around this time.

The typical North Indian being gross about something and trying to belittle me (or others around me etc).... as Tamil or southie in whichever way (and the fake shock when I reply finally in Sanskrit, "uh oh its a Brahmin" that cringe means a lot to them.... and the complex they get exposed on after that if they stick around)....is something of long term memory stuff now. This is well before Modi got promoted from Gujarat to Delhi.

BJP doesn't understand India, they just deceive enough people to get by to then flex in monolithic "socio-cultural-political" ambition way, their hodgepodge social conservatism for India (not realising how different India is to other countries to begin with)....it comes from the inferiority complex....certain voids and grievances they harness. Time always runs out on that as folks have lives to live, something has to come with trust you repose in authority.....the actual core "vote this no matter what" are not that big or radicalized in India....even in North India.

System in India is far from perfect in its response and reform to the BJP threat (the deeper layers especially that express and conslidate this politically)....but its still got lot of things going for it....it takes time that is all.

Quite humbled by the whole thing to be perfectly honest. I was flying out of the country in the 4th. So was packing and watching the ticker (and Godi meltdown) side by side. Then following it on the drive to Mumbai on my phone. In a car with hardcore BJP/Sangh very upper crust ideologues. Lol This month has been lovely. Like my country has gotten a nice wash and shampoo. A lot of crud is still sticking on. But she does look resplendent.

Cheers, Doc

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts