Made in India Archive

View attachment 37994
Flying Wedge Defence and Aerospace Technologies, an Indian defence and aerospace company, achieved a milestone in Bengaluru by unveiling the FWD-200B. This aircraft is touted as India's first indigenous bomber unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV).

The FWD-200B is a medium-altitude, long-endurance (MALE) unmanned combat aerial vehicle that has been entirely designed and manufactured in India. According to the firm, it boasts a payload capacity of 100 kgs and is capable of carrying optical surveillance payloads as well as precision air-strike weapons.

Addressing the unveiling ceremony in Bengaluru, Suhas Tejaskanda, founder of Flying Wedge Defence, emphasised that the FWD-200B marks a significant achievement for India, fulfilling the long-awaited dream of producing a combat UAV domestically. He highlighted the challenges faced by agencies like the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) in this regard.

The firm announced a notable achievement in cost reduction, with the Indian-made FWD-200B priced at just Rs 25 crores, in stark contrast to the staggering Rs 250 crore cost of imported US Predator drones. Tejaskanda emphasised that this substantial cost reduction demonstrates the company's commitment to self-reliance and positions India as a leader in cost-effective defence solutions.

With features including a 12-20 hour endurance, maximum speed of 200 kts/370 kmph, and a ground control station range of 200 km, the FWD-200B is envisioned as the "nation’s eagle eye" and a vital aerial shield against threats.

The firm stressed that the unveiling of the FWD-200B represents a significant boost to India's Make in India initiative, reducing dependency on costly imports for strategic defence equipment like UAVs.
@Waz @X

Did we come up with a policy regarding copy and paste of TOI articles based on our last discussion?

1st, the drone in OP is fake, the guy is a conman joker as discussed.
2nd, if the thing works just as well, the look shouldn't matter.
3rd, Indian defence products are fairly good looking if not the best.
About the first,I believe you and I understand. However...

Come on. Just look at them. What ugly camo patterns are these?! What design is that? The Indian Army takes an armored vehicle or system and makes it look like LEGO.

2lats7r.jpg

AlPRD9f.jpgdsc05145741773.jpgMR%20AKASH(09).jpgS5SqthU.jpg

What are you doing to the poor BMP-2?

1.jpg

Seriously?

1459334960_1.jpg

What is this,the pimpmobil?

1636197123_5.jpg

What is this,the 1st Rajput Dildo Battalion?

abcmedialo89pkfg.jpg

This looks like a toy in 1:1 scale

dc-Cover-legm1bu0kj3379oahb5sm9o902-20230124133619.Medi.jpeg

Who PAINTS these vehicles? Who gives the orders for such camo?!

Dear all,

Make fun of them all you want but in the end you will all cry!!!

India's Flying Wedgie invented this joke

About the first,I believe you and I understand. However...

Come on. Just look at them. What ugly camo patterns are these?! What design is that? The Indian Army takes an armored vehicle or system and makes it look like LEGO.

View attachment 38822

View attachment 38823View attachment 38824View attachment 38826View attachment 38828

What are you doing to the poor BMP-2?

View attachment 38829

Seriously?

View attachment 38833

What is this,the pimpmobil?

View attachment 38834

What is this,the 1st Rajput Dildo Battalion?

View attachment 38835

This looks like a toy in 1:1 scale

View attachment 38836

Who PAINTS these vehicles? Who gives the orders for such camo?!
And you were asking me in another thread why i call you a troll.

Pimp mobile? Do you know what paint scheme is used to road test prototype vehicles before they are officially revealed with the appropriate paint scheme?

Who paints these vehicles? And you know better than the people who have been using this camo and these equipment in the terrian for only 80 or so years. What do they know, they should ask f#cknikas for design inputs.

Dildo battalion? I dont suppose what greece uses look rectangular and not phallic. But then again, f#cknikas knows better, even better than admiral alladeen, he only wanted pointy, you want something else completely.

Man get a life, seriously, first MME keeps kicking your butt, then you come here to let out some frustration and get kicked some more.

According to the basic performance of the drone announced by India, it has a fuel reserve of 100 kilograms, a maximum speed of 370 kilometers per hour, a maximum takeoff weight of 498 kilograms, a maximum flight altitude of 2743 meters, a combat radius of 200 kilometers, a maximum load capacity of 100 kilograms, and a flight time of 12-20 hours,
max speed = 370km/hr
combat radius = 200km (400km total)
flight time = 12-20 hours

to travel 400km in 20 hours it must travel at 20km/hr ?

none of this makes sense, it will reach its supposed max range (400km) in 1 hour at top speed while it is supposed to have flight time of at least 12 hours

max speed = 370km/hr
combat radius = 200km (400km total)
flight time = 12-20 hours

to travel 400km in 20 hours it must travel at 20km/hr ?

none of this makes sense, it will reach its supposed max range (400km) in 1 hour at top speed while it is supposed to have flight time of at least 12 hours
Its a scam being run to rub some dumb investors. Also, i feel like that potato (the guy) may be close to some generals high up in the armed forces food chain, otherwise there is no way a colonel would be seen anywhere within a kilometer of this thing out of sheer embarrassment. If there is any killing or damage to be done by this watermelon is by embarrassment by being seen near it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back