Makkah Defence Alliance: Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan, news & updates

Very adept at weaving in some undermining propoganda in every point

I only see this coalescing of lies in whose media?


Remember this Yemen issue is a residual side issue to the pact

A pact has a 10 plus year time frame, Yemen issue will abate
The unfortunate issue I have already highlighted here.

When it is a cult - it is a cult - they need to drive their messaging - the same whatsapp groupthink into every conversation.
And because they are both educated and stay online - the need for self validation means the more they post the script, the more "happy" they feel about it otherwise.


To them and their counterparts in Faujistan, Patwaris and all - they all see this.

So far I have few that can actually see Jar Jar binks.

1790650193728.png
 
Very adept at weaving in some undermining propoganda in every point

I only see this coalescing of lies in whose media?


Remember this Yemen issue is a residual side issue to the pact

A pact has a 10 plus year time frame, Yemen issue will abate
Ah you mean in 10 years this pact will become like this mighty organization. Idhar bhee aik retired jernail ghussa hua hai.

 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back
Top