Do try that again... I didn't get it. This is defense pact... so I don't know whag ambition is being pursued. But I'd like you to elaborate before I go on a tangent
Self explanatory, combine forces to enhance collective deterrence
How many times was nato invoked, yet it's considered largely successful
And why do you expect it to be immediate, carry on ignoring reasonable questions
Possibly" way too much word salad to say just one word.
Saudis spend multiple times that of what Pakistan spends on its defense. And you know WHAT‽
It is freaking Pakistani jet, JF 17 in Saudi Arabia!
So you miss the point, kaan would be over time a non western 5th gen platform,over time, and available to pact members, if you can't comprehend the import of that please take wise out your handle
Saudi I believe are planning to go in on this
As opposed to what... them and Emaratis destroying mideast to cater for zion and maintain their monarchies
I recall you being one of the guys lamenting Gaza with no realistic solution, do you enjoy societal collapse or something?it's incumbent on you to consider some process or alternative with reference to human cost
Zaidis are the closest to Sunnah and over the centuries considered Muslims... now a political convenience for the house of Saud...
Saudis have been a conduit to this upheaval.
For the record, I'm not for anarchy and collapse of gulf states.
Inter tribe Arab conflict is hardly new, it's just heightened in today's world, so I have a dog in this race? don't think so
Everyone should learn the lesson from Taliban that sandal wearing fighters are not automatically authentic, in fact they tend to become chauvinistic because people gas them up, group race tribal pride is something everyone can fall to
What you fundamentally ignore is if you want Saudi sovereignty to improve, or Pakistani or Turkish it could only happen if it's a combined effort where everyone lifts the floor for the other, else you just have perpetual lament about nation x y z