Manchester airport incident all news here please.

Waz

Administrator
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Everything here please as it seems to be leaking into the riots topic.

Source:
Personal
@waz

Yea so I did watch it all, and I hope everyone does, finally proper representation

Some important considerations

Its not merely about the kicking incident, it's like i said the whole chain of events and the police conduct along the way

If the mother was indeed harassed why didn't anyone stop or apprehend the harasser

Why did the police switch off their body cams, at what point?

Why has Very selective footage been released and by who

Why were statements not taken from everyone until much later

Did the police actually commit numerous assaults? Were the police abusive?

Who is the Kuwaiti guy, why was he not questioned?

It should be emphasized that the kids are making no excuses for their behaviour and are willing to face the consequences, as well as highlighting their support for the police, such an important statement that should kill any broad anti police sentiment

@Waz

@Musings
@vsdoc
@Dalit
@develepero

Gaza has always been unique in the sense that it's always attracted a wide range of support, all coming from different angles like left wing, anarchist, anti globalist, anti Zionist etc

Its symbolism is far wider and plus we are seeing everything on social media, people are moved

Yemenis and Syrians might think the same, who was there for them, I wouldn't look at it in that lens

If we, or you, allow yourself to be influenced by low frequency and low quality view's you will just get dragged to their level

They only take their que from Pakistani elites, that's the root problem.

The elites should have some moral responsibility to everyone in society as a vanguard and privileged group, except they don't and have signalled to the world they don't care.

So why should a foreigner offer more compassion than your so called own.

@waz

Yea so I did watch it all, and I hope everyone does, finally proper representation

Some important considerations

Its not merely about the kicking incident, it's like i said the whole chain of events and the police conduct along the way

If the mother was indeed harassed why didn't anyone stop or apprehend the harasser

Why did the police switch off their body cams, at what point?

Why has Very selective footage been released and by who

Why were statements not taken from everyone until much later

Did the police actually commit numerous assaults? Were the police abusive?

Who is the Kuwaiti guy, why was he not questioned?

It should be emphasized that the kids are making no excuses for their behaviour and are willing to face the consequences, as well as highlighting their support for the police, such an important statement that should kill any broad anti police sentiment

@Waz

@Musings
@vsdoc
@Dalit
@develepero

Iraqis and Arabs are like indians. They will use racist terms against south asians and blacks but will say NOTHING about white europeans massacring millions of them.

SOMETHING VERY UNPOPULAR:

UK Pakistanis are protesting against the Palestinian genocide. IF Pakistanis were being genocided by the indians, will Palestinians and other arabs protest? Would they care?

Iraqis and Arabs are like indians. They will use racist terms against south asians and blacks but will say NOTHING about white europeans massacring millions of them.

UK Pakistanis are protesting against the Palestinian genocide. IF Pakistanis were being genocided by the indians, will Palestinians and other arabs protest? Would they care?
I understand your sentiments but I'd like to think anyone with morals will raise their voices against the Genocide that is currently taking place regardless of anyone's ethnicity/nationality. That's why I speak against the killing of innocent kids, regardless of their background. This conflict is different in the sense that helpless people are being slaughtered before our eyes and it's only right we take a stand in whatever shape/form.

PS: India does NOT have the capability and ability to carry out genocide against us. Not today, not tomorrow - NEVER!

Some will some won't. But the ones who did you are right are cucks and bow to Europeans.

What a sad event this was. The mother tolerated constant verbal abuse on the flight, but when the guy pushed the trolley at their mother hitting her in the baggage claims area, that's when the two brothers took action. Which resulted in the police involvement. Look at how the far right used this incident to demonize the entire muslim community.

Hi bro whether the Palestinians support Pakistan or not that’s entirely up to them as being a Muslim and knowing what is wrong and right that every Muslim should know.
We Pakistani have always stood against oppression carried out by Zionist and Indians.

Most wouldnt but some would.

IMO Muslims of the subcontinent should follow the example of Iran. Make Islam our own in its fullest sense. Worship God, respect the blessed prophets, and do not worship man.

The companions were «chosen» by God to spread Islam. To be vehicles. But arabs were in no way meant to be elevated above any other ethnicities. God dosent favor any ethnic group over other. Thats what Islam really is about.

As Caliph Umar said about Arabs «We were the most humiliated people on earth, but through Islam we gained honor, and if we ever turn our back to Islam we will be humiliated again.»

Millions of pounds in damage to businesses/ cars damage to property was caused by this incident. This incident was the key trigger in starting the anti Pakistani pogrom. Right after this incident that harami Nigel Faraj pinned the gypsy riots on us. Then he pinned the black guy stabbings on us.

Kamal hae bhai.

Millions of pounds in damage to businesses/ cars damage to property was caused by this incident. This incident was the key trigger in starting the anti Pakistani pogrom. Right after this incident that harami Nigel Faraj pinned the gypsy riots on us. Then he pinned the black guy stabbings on us.

Kamal hae bhai.

Lol........one thing I love about our UK Pakistani community is that we REALLY get under the skin of white racists........ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.........out of ALL the UK ethnic minorities, it's us UK Pakistanis that really hurt, annoy and demoralise the white racists........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.........other non-whites are not able to do this. nigel forage must have some indian heritage. We live rent free in his head........ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Lol........one thing I love about our UK Pakistani community is that we REALLY get under the skin of white racists........ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.........out of ALL the UK ethnic minorities, it's us UK Pakistanis that really hurt, annoy and demoralise the white racists........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.........other non-whites are not able to do this. nigel forage must have some indian heritage. We live rent free in his head........ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I want our boyz to find that guy.......you know whats up here.

We know he pushed that full luggage cart on her at the baggage claim area making her fall down, and by that time, he'd already called in the police. The two sons only reacted then, otherwise they were calm n composed all this while.

Our boyz will find him, sooner or later. This has seriously escalated now. He can't hide in Manchester.

The mother tolerated constant verbal abuse on the flight

I don't know the details but if someone was misbehaving badly on a flight then this triggers additional laws.

Here are the laws in the US, UK may have similar laws.

Crimes During Flights​

The FBI investigates the following violations if they’re committed during a flight:

• Sexual misconduct, including sexual assault; indecent exposure; lewd, indecent, sexual, or obscene acts; and indecent/sexual proposal to a minor
  • Assault, including striking or hitting, throwing an object, grabbing or unwanted touching, and spitting
  • Interference with flight crew members, including assault, threats or intimidation, and/or an attempt or conspiracy to do the same
  • Theft

P.S. Hopefully. these events will spur Muslims to increase their numbers in the legal and media professions. These are the proper means to fight back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back