Manchester airport incident all news here please.

I want our boyz to find that guy.......you know whats up here.

We know he pushed that full luggage cart on her at the baggage claim area making her fall down, and by that time, he'd already called in the police. The two sons only reacted then, otherwise they were calm n composed all this while.

Our boyz will find him, sooner or later. This has seriously escalated now. He can't hide in Manchester.

Didn't someone say he has already gone back to Kuwait, Qatar or gcc land?

Iraqis and Arabs are like indians. They will use racist terms against south asians and blacks but will say NOTHING about white europeans massacring millions of them.

SOMETHING VERY UNPOPULAR:

UK Pakistanis are protesting against the Palestinian genocide. IF Pakistanis were being genocided by the indians, will Palestinians and other arabs protest? Would they care?

Nope, they will not protest for Pakistan; look in their own countries regarding Palestine, protest and they'll be locked up. They've practically abandoned one of their own to the wolves.

Nope, they will not protest for Pakistan; look in their own countries regarding Palestine, protest and they'll be locked up. They've practically abandoned one of their own to the wolves.

So then why should Pakistanis protest over the Gaza genocide? It has got nothing to fo with us. We should just concentrate on ourselves and making Pakistan and Pakistanis better. What have the protests achieved? The Palestinians are still getting slaughtered in their 10s of 1000s and nothing and no-one can do anything about it.

So then why should Pakistanis protest over the Gaza genocide? It has got nothing to fo with us. We should just concentrate on ourselves and making Pakistan and Pakistanis better. What have the protests achieved? The Palestinians are still getting slaughtered in their 10s of 1000s and nothing and no-one can do anything about it.

We can voice our concern, but nothing more than that.

We can voice our concern, but nothing more than that.

Bro, I feel very sad and heartbroken at what is happening to the Palestinians but it's really frustrating to see us Pakistanis protesting and trying to lobby for the Palestinians when their fellow Arabs have remained silent or in many cases even betrayed the Palestinians.

I want our boyz to find that guy.......you know whats up here.

We know he pushed that full luggage cart on her at the baggage claim area making her fall down, and by that time, he'd already called in the police. The two sons only reacted then, otherwise they were calm n composed all this while.

Our boyz will find him, sooner or later. This has seriously escalated now. He can't hide in Manchester.

Bro he was beaten up badly, the bystanders who saw it called the police. Hence the response. The police were only called after they smashed him in Starbucks, not before. I also doubt he is from Manchester, he lives in London more than likely.

Bro he was beaten up badly, the bystanders who saw it called the police. Hence the response. The police were only called after they smashed him in Starbucks, not before. I also doubt he is from Manchester, he lives in London more than likely.

These Gulf Arabs usually have expensive properties in London.

Reactions: Waz
I understand your sentiments but I'd like to think anyone with morals will raise their voices against the Genocide that is currently taking place regardless of anyone's ethnicity/nationality. That's why I speak against the killing of innocent kids, regardless of their background. This conflict is different in the sense that helpless people are being slaughtered before our eyes and it's only right we take a stand in whatever shape/form.

PS: India does NOT have the capability and ability to carry out genocide against us. Not today, not tomorrow - NEVER!

I hope not but we certainly need to become more powerful so that NO-ONE can genocide the Pakistani people or if they try, we have the ability to wipe out the race of our enemies.

We need forums for a united front. We don't know each other much despite we have been praying together Jummas for decades. We think we are united when we protest once a year together against something

We need forums for a united front. We don't know each other much despite we have been praying together Jummas for decades. We think we are united when we protest once a year together against something

Let's unite all Pakistanis across the globe first before we try to unite with foreigners. Looking outside our own people has led to Pakistan suffering crisis after crises.

These Gulf Arabs usually have expensive properties in London.

Not all but many for sure. That's why I find it difficult to believe he is from Manchester which doesn't have anything of an Arab community unless it is recent Syrian arrivals, and they don't act like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back