McHenry County health department ends COVID-19 vaccine mandate for employees

Yommie

Elite Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2013
Messages
145,044
Reaction score
41,973
Reputation
524.7
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

McHenry County health department ends COVID-19 vaccine mandate for employees​

September 27, 2026 at 11:41 am CDT

McHenry County Department of Health logo pictured at the Crystal Lake facility April 10, 2026.

McHenry County Department of Health logo pictured at the Crystal Lake facility April 10, 2026.

By Claire O'Brien

McHenry County Department of Health employees are no longer required to get the COVID-19 vaccine.


The county Board of Health voted Monday to drop the requirement for the COVID-19 vaccine. It is still strongly recommended, however, that employees get that vaccine.


Kyle Marcussen, the board’s vice president, said the suggested change had been brought u ... [Log in or subscribe to continue reading]
 
what does this have to do with Europe & Russia???

Why are you creating like the 200th vaccine thread?
I for one wasn't aware there are some counties still enforcing this nonsense. The only thing I was aware of was some lesbian bar in BOS ending its mask mandate.
 
I for one wasn't aware there are some counties still enforcing this nonsense. The only thing I was aware of was some lesbian bar in BOS ending its mask mandate.

Some of the really Democrat counties might still have mandate. Cov is a generic common cold virus that was blown out of proportion by the media and traumatized an entire generation of Democrats.

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back
Top