Melaca strait China's vulnerability? Is it true or Myth?

lol, and how much is Russia spend on Defence? I am guessing, not much......

For the supposed "second best military" in the world......
Haha 100 bil a year for Ukraine that doesnt include their 10 billion in annual defense budget and still not able to kick out Russia?

Russia doesn't have to take over Odessa Russia already control 20 percent of Ukraine territory so who's winning?
Yea, taking 20% (Less than 20% actually, 20 was when Russia still have part of Kherson and Kharkiv and they started with 7) in 32 months, and over 10000 AFV lost, that's ABSOULTELY winning, no doubt.....

Tell Putin not to quit his day job lol.........

Haha 100 bil a year for Ukraine that doesnt include their 10 billion in annual defense budget and still not able to kick out Russia?
lol, again, how much is Russia spending? I am guessing, not that much for the supposedly 2nd best military in the world.....

I don't think any country, even 2 bit African would look at Russia war in Ukraine and think "Yeah, I wanted that to happen when I fight a war......" LMFAO..........

Well not everything Russia produces goes to ukraine. How's f-16 doing Ukraine 🤣 🤣 🤣
How's Kursk going?

Yeah, not everything Russia produces goes to Ukraine, because dumbass Russian got invaded in Kursk.......

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sending your best men to fight in kursk sounds like a very smart strategy 🤓 🤣

Trading kursk for more territory in the South doesn't seem to bad of a strategy. Kursk offensive was halted now they are getting pushed back lol

Losing part of Kursk sounds like a very smart strategy......:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
At the end of the day no matter how you see it Ukraine will never take back all it's losses. 20 percent of the country gone say bye bye

And you know how big Russia is lol

Trading kursk for more territory in the South doesn't seem to bad of a strategy. Kursk offensive was halted now they are getting pushed back lol
Again, tell me when you expel every last Ukrainian soldier in Kursk.

And lol, trading Kursk for more Territories in the south (it's 1100 sq kilometer to ~200 sq kilometers btw) doesn't seems too bad of a strategy?. LOL, don't quit your day job.

It takes a special kind of person to look at the Ukraine war and Russia progress and say "ahhh, I wanted that when I invade someone...."

Again, tell me when you expel every last Ukrainian soldier in Kursk.

And lol, trading Kursk for more Territories in the south (it's 1100 sq kilometer to ~200 sq kilometers btw) doesn't seems too bad of a strategy?. LOL, don't quit your day job.

It takes a special kind of person to look at the Ukraine war and Russia progress and say "ahhh, I wanted that when I invade someone...."
Lmao Russia controls 100000 SQ km of Ukraine congrats on taking back 1 percent is the land lost. Imagine losing an f-16 to a drone attack 🤣 old junk don't last

Lmao Russia controls 100000 SQ km of Ukraine congrats on taking back 1 percent is the land lost. Imagine losing an f-16 to a drone attack 🤣
imagine a country that have over 900 advance fighter, over 15400 AFV, millions of men in uniform a working Navy with 6 fleets, still can't conquer a country next door....And you are talking about 1 single F-16 LOL Imagine LOSING A CRUSIER TO A DRONE...........

1726392449890.png
Imagine that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back