Melaca strait China's vulnerability? Is it true or Myth?

Ukraine is winning btw whatever makes you feel good dude maybe another 100 billion in aid Ukraine will be able to gain 1000 more SQ km

imagine a country that have over 900 advance fighter, over 15400 AFV, millions of men in uniform a working Navy with 6 fleets, still can't conquer a country next door....And you are talking about 1 single F-16 LOL Imagine LOSING A CRUSIER TO A DRONE...........

Imagine that.
Well they don't even operate in Ukraine so what's your point ? 🤣

Lmao u also have countless of western equipments destroyed in Ukraine. 🤣 Don't get me wrong Russian surface fleet is a joke anyway they are too old to operate.

Lmao u also have countless of western equipments destroyed in Ukraine. 🤣 Don't get me wrong Russian surface fleet is a joke anyway they are too old to operate.
like this??

1726392628199.png

1726392674528.png

The biggest thing the West gave is a fighter jet, that's tens of millions dollars. A ship? That's another story......

Oh, and Russia loses Su-35to a NASAM too, so what's the point?

1726392781025.png

Haha losing a su-35 after 3 years war while losing one f-16 not even fighting at the Frontline 🤣 🤣 🤣

No wonder why Ukraine is lacking manpower how are u gonna win the war in the long run 🤣 Russian population up by 2.5 mil just including crimea we are not even including the other oblast regions

Don't give me an article show me the pictures of the losses. No picture no proof Ukraine loves to hype up Russian losses numbers lol
Dude, sure, sure, sure, no Russian fighter was ever shot down.

1726393135677.png

Photo must be fake because of Copium

Show me more please 😂 pls make sure it adds up to 10 wouldn't be too bad

Dude, sure, sure, sure, no Russian fighter was ever shot down.

View attachment 65009

Photo must be fake because of Copium
Ukraine f-16 down not even a month in Ukraine lol while not on any offensive attack incompetence or shitty plane??? Ukraine has the second most SAM systems in europe behind Russia. It's nothing to brag about let me see some action from Ukrainian f-16

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back