Motorcycle Katta

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to learn riding bike only once, rammed it in a woman. That was my first and last biking experience. After that I made up mind that two wheels are too few for me, So learned driving. I am the only male in my close and extended family who can't ride bike :(

Some people want bikes to 'compensate' more than others - maybe you aren't looking for compensation and just a good ride :)

I just want to be able to ride thousand mile days with as few stops as possible, quite often. :D

I tried to learn riding bike only once, rammed it in a woman. That was my first and last biking experience. After that I made up mind that two wheels are too few for me, So learned driving. I am the only male in my close and extended family who can't ride bike :(
Same, I can ride a bike but not a motorbike

Same, I can ride a bike but not a motorbike

Start small, a CD70 for example is not that much more. Gentle on the controls and it is easy peezy.

Start small, a CD70 for example is not that much more. Gentle on the controls and it is easy peezy.
Dude where will I find a CD70 here? 😭:cry:
I'd have to buy a Dirt bike like latinos & white trash

Edit- just found a $250 dirt bike at target, surprised to see how cheap theyre
250 -1500 bucks

@nighthawk you named yourself after the honda nighthawk?

I had convo with vcheng under another guise about this bike heh.

Or I guess you went for the more boring F-117 heh.

Dude where will I find a CD70 here? 😭:cry:
I'd have to buy a Dirt bike like latinos & white trash

Oh here in the Land of Evil Uncle Sam? Start with a small dirt bike, like a CRF110L or 150L. Riders starting off in the dirt always do much better later on roads with bigger bikes. Otherwise, even a Honda Grom is huge fun!

@nighthawk you named yourself after the honda nighthawk?

I had convo with vcheng under another guise about this bike heh.

Or I guess you went for the more boring F-117 heh.

Where? Oh you are sneaky. If only I knew who lurks around me. :D

it's very enoyable when you get a hang of it. Even if you start with something very basic like a scooty and get comfortable with it you can quickly graduate to bigger bikes, it';s not that difficult.

interesting moto vlogger, Ankit, I think.. currently on a bit of an intl adventure.. lots of great India vlogs too.

We already have one thread in motorcycles. We don’t need too many bike corners.

Kindly discuss in the existing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back