My mummy's grave third time vandalized by wahabi / deobandi movleez because my mummy name is margarte

April 2017 first time these rabid mullahs did this we lodged FIR nothing happen.

September 2019 same thing

and now its happen,


You said you got connections and can seriously hurt them.

Then Use those connections.
 
My mummy's grave third time vandalized by wahabi / deobandi movleez because my mummy name is Margaret.

I am upset i can **** these people Molvi Fazl e Haq and Qari Arab Hussain but they are so poor I fear God.

My mom died muslim and years back we throw these molvees out of masjid because they preached sectarianism

@Panzerkiel @RescueRanger @Waz @Musings
Vandalizing a grave should be punishable by death. I am very sorry that you had to go through this. I pray these vile monsters burn in the deepest pits of hell.
 
I dont mean you disrespect, but your happy to have political workers picked up by vigos, but grow a conscience against some extremist mullahs? Get some thana treatment going and lets see who talks.
Brother in death we all are facing our Creator.
 
I am honestly so angry with these people. They are so ignorant, they don’t even understand the basic teachings of Islam. What they have done is really hurtful and completely against the basic principles of Islam.
**** these mullas.
Sorry to hear this, please don't act from anger, very sad and sympathies with you.

What goes around comes around, for them
 
My mummy's grave third time vandalized by wahabi / deobandi movleez because my mummy name is Margaret.

I am upset i can **** these people Molvi Fazl e Haq and Qari Arab Hussain but they are so poor I fear God.

My mom died muslim and years back we throw these molvees out of masjid because they preached sectarianism

@Panzerkiel @RescueRanger @Waz @Musings
Beat the hell out of those animals and find their mentors and do same with them also. Beat them in a way so they can't walk for months. Make an example of them.

Otherwise, they will do it again and again. And btw, your mother had a nice name.
 
My mummy's grave third time vandalized by wahabi / deobandi movleez because my mummy name is Margaret.

I am upset i can **** these people Molvi Fazl e Haq and Qari Arab Hussain but they are so poor I fear God.

My mom died muslim and years back we throw these molvees out of masjid because they preached sectarianism

@Panzerkiel @RescueRanger @Waz @Musings
Bahi I am so sorry to hear this. These Mullah's are the worst.
 
A human being would respect the grave of any person regardless of even the religion.

Some people vandalizing a grave only based on name is so absurd and pathetic.

These idiots, ignorant production of madrassas, the place where worse sins and crimes happens and they call themselves better muslims. They are worse than dogs. Unfortunately, our country is stuck in this menace for decades and will remain so for next few decades to come. The whole generations who have brought up with this sick extremist mindset will keep tormenting everyone.

Its a country where tens of thousands gathered for funeral of a stone cold murdered Mumtaz Qadri. Who killed the person who tried to save a poor, helpless woman. I mean a nation filled with extremist people who have no brain and no emaan. Any person with even 1% emaan could understand who between two was acting on teachings of the prophet.

@Maarkhoor, just report to police. Doesn't matter if they are poor or not. They are sick. Secondly, don't take it too much on heart. Graves are only for the living. The ones who have passed on, they have departed this world and are not concerned about petty worldly affairs.
 
I am in process to take fatwa against Movli Faz e Haq and Qari Arab Hussain from local scholars but I want to reach Mufti Tariq Masood can any one help me for his direct contact?
I can fuckk them sigle handily since it is religiose matter and i dont want to creat a scene for media.
Brother no Mufti will give any fatwa against another mufti.
 
Bahi I am so sorry to hear this. These Mullah's are the worst.
I directly contacted Mufti Tariq Masood and he refused to even comment. By the way both rabid Mullahs on the run and the madrassa is being closed orphans will sent to nearest established madrassas while other will go back to home.

Now I will will bring Eng Mohammed Ali Mirza ...." Lo saanb lo" I will not let these B******* go an easy out either CCD or any personal mean I want to teach them a lesson not only those but lookalike will face same music.

I know where they are hiding and ccpo calling me SIr what to do I told him best punishment is that what they choose to hide....Sorry to say it is my bad i never forget once i decide.
They are rats and I am cat I am just playing them until I got bored and dis[patched them to hell without any trace.
 
Brother no Mufti will give any fatwa against another mufti.
You are 10000 % correct. Paiti bhai means same business. They are more beliver on brotherhood than army forces even i remember on T.V channel one molvi defending child molester that Shiatan hum per means molveeeez per ziyada hamla kerta hai so ghalti ho jaati hai.....wtf.
 
My mummy's grave third time vandalized by wahabi / deobandi movleez because my mummy name is Margaret.

I am upset i can **** these people Molvi Fazl e Haq and Qari Arab Hussain but they are so poor I fear God.

My mom died muslim and years back we throw these molvees out of masjid because they preached sectarianism

@Panzerkiel @RescueRanger @Waz @Musings

So sorry to hear this, Allah SWT give you Sabr and help resolve this issue.

Many Desi people grow up believing that wearing a kurta shalwar, kurta pajama, Punjabi (as Bangladeshi people say) or thobe is Sunnah, and that other forms of clothing are somehow against the Sunnah. Yet, when asked to support that claim from the Quran or authentic Hadith, there is often little evidence presented. The Sunnah emphasizes modesty and proper conduct in dress, not adherence to a specific culture's clothing style.

By that logic, it would mean that a Japanese man who accepts Islam at the age of 40 must suddenly abandon his traditional clothing and start wearing a kurta shalwar or thobe to be considered as following the Sunnah. That idea does not make much sense. Islam is a universal religion, not a cultural one. A Japanese Muslim can remain Japanese, an Indonesian Muslim can remain Indonesian, Western (White) Muslim can remain White, and an African Muslim can remain African, while all faithfully practice Islam within the boundaries set by the Quran and Sunnah.
The same principle applies when judging someone's faith after they pass away. If a person dies alone or in isolation, none of us truly knows what happened in their final moments. Unless we have certainty, it is better to give them the benefit of the doubt rather than make assumptions about their faith or condition at death.

In fact, many scholars today advise new Muslims to keep their original or Christian names as long as those names do not contain meanings related to shirk or anything that contradicts Islamic teachings. This demonstrates that Islam does not require people to abandon their cultural identity simply because they embrace the faith. The focus is on belief, character, and obedience to Allah, not on adopting the culture, clothing, or naming conventions of a particular ethnic group.
 
So sorry to hear this, Allah SWT give you Sabr and help resolve this issue.

Many Desi people grow up believing that wearing a kurta shalwar, kurta pajama, Punjabi (as Bangladeshi people say) or thobe is Sunnah, and that other forms of clothing are somehow against the Sunnah. Yet, when asked to support that claim from the Quran or authentic Hadith, there is often little evidence presented. The Sunnah emphasizes modesty and proper conduct in dress, not adherence to a specific culture's clothing style.

By that logic, it would mean that a Japanese man who accepts Islam at the age of 40 must suddenly abandon his traditional clothing and start wearing a kurta shalwar or thobe to be considered as following the Sunnah. That idea does not make much sense. Islam is a universal religion, not a cultural one. A Japanese Muslim can remain Japanese, an Indonesian Muslim can remain Indonesian, Western (White) Muslim can remain White, and an African Muslim can remain African, while all faithfully practice Islam within the boundaries set by the Quran and Sunnah.
The same principle applies when judging someone's faith after they pass away. If a person dies alone or in isolation, none of us truly knows what happened in their final moments. Unless we have certainty, it is better to give them the benefit of the doubt rather than make assumptions about their faith or condition at death.

In fact, many scholars today advise new Muslims to keep their original or Christian names as long as those names do not contain meanings related to shirk or anything that contradicts Islamic teachings. This demonstrates that Islam does not require people to abandon their cultural identity simply because they embrace the faith. The focus is on belief, character, and obedience to Allah, not on adopting the culture, clothing, or naming conventions of a particular ethnic group.
means "pearl".


It is not at all un-Islamic.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back
Top