• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

My Visit to Bangladesh: Celebrating Eid-ul-Adha and Exploring the Country

AbuShalehRumi

Nov 18, 2018
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Thanks bhai. Eta aar maatia laab nai.
Allah Allah Karo aar chance taakle bhaago. Pura deshta oi ekta garbage er dump. Kaali moila aar moila. Faristha Bangladesh taakiya bhaag se. Astaghfirullah!

Oba post karo na kita laagia? Baqi bhaiyon koi?
Kita post kortam bhai. Desh or je halot bala kunta kowar nai. Sylhet Division ta re ses kori laira abadi ar sorkari khobis okholte.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I have eaten Pakistani food in Dubai and Bangladeshi food in Dhaka. Pakistani food is a lot tastier to my palate. A couple of different beef curries/gravies and roti. And mutton biryani. Neither was as good as Indian biryani.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:

Al-Zakir

INT'L MOD
Nov 3, 2008
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I have eaten Pakistani food in Dubai and Bangladeshi food in Dhaka. Pakistani food is a lot tastier to my palate. A couple of different beef curries/gravies and roti. And mutton biryani. Neither was as good as Indian biryani.

Cheers, Doc

I agree. Pakistani karahi is the best in subcontinent. I never had an Indian Biryani but I heard Hyderabadi Biryani is the best.

Arabic and Turkish kebab are the best IMO.

Last edited:

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I agree. Pakistani karahi is the best in subcontinent. I never had a Indian Biryani but I heard Hyderabadi Biryani is the best.

Arabic and Turkish kebab are the best IMO.

Tasty as hell. Lots of oil floating on top though. Or was it fat. Lol

Ate at a Lebanese place recently. Great kebabs.

Cheers, Doc

Afif

Jan 6, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Thanks bhai. Eta aar maatia laab nai.
Allah Allah Karo aar chance taakle bhaago. Pura deshta oi ekta garbage er dump. Kaali moila aar moila. Faristha Bangladesh taakiya bhaag se. Astaghfirullah!

Oba post karo na kita laagia? Baqi bhaiyon koi?

More like stay and try to fix it. Either, this country and our identity matters, or it doesn't. If anyone unequivocally put himself first, then morally he has no claim to our identity. Of course, for some this country is trash and means nothing.

However, no one can expect this country to just fix itself, so he can have it fresh from the beginning . You can only have what you build by your own hands. I decided to play the longer game and see if I can make a difference.

Al-Zakir

INT'L MOD
Nov 3, 2008
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
More like stay and try to fix it. Either, this country and our identity matters, or it doesn't. If anyone unequivocally put himself first, then morally he has no claim to our identity. Of course, for some this country is trash and means nothing.

However, no one can expect this country to just fix itself, so he can have it fresh from the beginning . You can only have what you build by your own hands. I decided to play the longer game and see if I can make a difference.

You have my respect.

Users who are viewing this thread