Need Help to buy VPN.

Free VPNs go slow as hell, it's useful to access in some moment webs who forbid certain countries. But it's not for continued use.

For continued use you can go premium in VPN services, or you can use any virtual private server and set up your own proxy, AWS give free tier 1 year (but if you do some error in the configuration, you can fall in payments), Microsoft Azure the same.

If you have some internet server for hosting a website of your own, you can use for proxy too with the right configuration.

Free VPNs go slow as hell, it's useful to access in some moment webs who forbid certain countries. But it's not for continued use.

For continued use you can go premium in VPN services, or you can use any virtual private server and set up your own proxy, AWS give free tier 1 year (but if you do some error in the configuration, you can fall in payments), Microsoft Azure the same.

If you have some internet server for hosting a website of your own, you can use for proxy too with the right configuration.
agreed, I am not saying this is the best option but Opera Browser's built-in VPN is almost like a premium browser with fast speeds. I used to buy Premium VPN when I had to use it on other apps like eBay (technical reason), FB, Twitter and Website browsers etc.

Now I just use VPN for browsers and Opera browser offers almost the same speed as the original Internet connection, hence the solution for people who don't want to spend money.

Premium VPN is obviously better

agreed, I am not saying this is the best option but Opera Browser's built-in VPN is almost like a premium browser with fast speeds. I used to buy Premium VPN when I had to use it on other apps like eBay (technical reason), FB, Twitter and Website browsers etc.

Now I just use VPN for browsers and Opera browser offers almost the same speed as the original Internet connection, hence the solution for people who don't want to spend money.

Premium VPN is obviously better
I never tried opera vpn, is it just for webs visited with opera browser or for whole internet connection?

Always check your ip address from the following website

or similar websites...

then enable VPN and check your IP address again and you will be good to go.
for people who want to avoid fall in errors or connections leaks, I recommend OpenWRT linux dist for routers who support it.

You can tunnel whole internet connection through a VPN in the router hardware level, and there's no way you can make connections outside the VPN if you only connect through that router.

Opera browser has a built in VPN that works very well.

Also, you can download the CloudFlare WARP (1.1.1.1) VPN from the playstore for free, and it's also excellent.

I never tried opera vpn, is it just for webs visited with opera browser or for whole internet connection?
just the browser itself. Anything visited outside the browser will reveal your real IP. I had deleted my social media accounts so I am not bothered about them.

Need Help to buy VPN.

I use NordVPN - they always have an offer on. I have a Ubiquiti Dream Machine Pro and it has a built in VPN client. So my router connects to my VPN provider and then i route all Wifi and LAN traffic using routes on my router. I have a permanent VPN connection to the USA also, and a dedicated USA wifi SSD for streaming of USA services, etc.

All done using NordVPN.

I use NordVPN - they always have an offer on. I have a Ubiquiti Dream Machine Pro and it has a built in VPN client. So my router connects to my VPN provider and then i route all Wifi and LAN traffic using routes on my router. I have a permanent VPN connection to the USA also, and a dedicated USA wifi SSD for streaming of USA services, etc.

All done using NordVPN.
I am a soldier guy cant afford such machines currently I am using two years old HP laptop gifted by my cousin.

Kindly suggest me cheap option.

Opera browser has a built in VPN that works very well.

Also, you can download the CloudFlare WARP (1.1.1.1) VPN from the playstore for free, and it's also excellent.
Not working here

Not working here
If you mean Opera not working for you. It means you didn’t configure it properly.

Are you using laptop or mobile phone?

I use Opera on both Windows laptop and an iPhone and it works great. One of the fastest free VPN connections in my opinion

If you mean Opera not working for you. It means you didn’t configure it properly.

Are you using laptop or mobile phone?

I use Opera on both Windows laptop and an iPhone and it works great. One of the fastest free VPN connections in my opinion
laptop with latest window os

there is a free version too

check if it suits your needs.. works fine here but remember to sign out of google services and others before you go browsing or it can glitch and lock you out.

• Love
Reactions: X
laptop with latest window os
Then download Opera browser (not the GX shown in this video)..

And enable VPN by following this video. Then connect it by clicking on the VPN…

It should automatically connect to VPN each time you browse the websites using Opera in the future

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back