New-Chill Bangladesh Thread

Thank you. We needed the moral boost đŸĨ˛
āĻšāĻžāĻāĻ¸āĻ¤ā§‡āĻ“ āĻ­ā§āĻ˛ā§‡ āĻ—ā§‡āĻ›?
āĻ†āĻŦāĻžāĻ° āĻ–ā§āĻļāĻŋāĻ¤ā§‡ āĻšāĻžāĻāĻ¸āĻ¤ā§‡ āĻļā§‡āĻ–āĨ¤

Be happy. Smile.

Last edited:
guys do y'all use the old forum anymore? i know it went down but now it's back up

I don't think anyone uses it anymore.
yeah i see a pakistani user named ghazi posting and maintaining the Bangladesh part but I don't see much news or post in this forum either. wondering if everyone just uses the turkish defence forum now....
btw hello, its been a while

yeah i see a pakistani user named ghazi posting and maintaining the Bangladesh part but I don't see much news or post in this forum either. wondering if everyone just uses the turkish defence forum now....

Yeah, good to see you again, we few BD users are actually here. On Defensehub it is as usual. Check this out.

Bangladesh won the test match against Pakistan for the first time in their history

I hope we cheered you up today

Same like 89, I think. New generations don't know but Pakistan nurtured Bd team on those days. It was Pakistan that helped Bd get its test cricket status.

You know, I went there after a long hiatus. But noticed it wasn't as active as it used to be. Then I realized that they moved to a new platform.

You appear to be an old member. Who are you? I am Zabaniya/Loki.

You know, I went there after a long hiatus. But noticed it wasn't as active as it used to be. Then I realized that they moved to a new platform.

You appear to be an old member. Who are you? I am Zabaniya/Loki.
I went by Michael corleone on the old forum. @LeonBlack08 @Avicenna @UKBengali @Bilal9 @dalalermanodi should remember me. Anyways nice to meet you.

Same like 89, I think. New generations don't know but Pakistan nurtured Bd team on those days. It was Pakistan that helped Bd get its test cricket status.
You mean 99â€Ļ

Yeah I remember very well

Anyone know where is that kid from old forum who used to change his nick every few months. I think his last nick was Joe something?

You mean 99â€Ļ

Yeah I remember very well

Yes, 99s. I think that was 1st time Bd won against any internal team. Many said pak lost intentionally to help boost Bd team's confidence. Allahu Alam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back