New-Chill Bangladesh Thread

Yes, 99s. I think that was 1st time Bd won against any internal team. Many said pak lost intentionally to help boost Bd team's confidence. Allahu Alam.
Yes Pakistan was one of the highest ranked nation in the world at that time. We hardly ever lost against India back in the days except the World Cups.

So one loss by Pakistan improved Bangladesh’s ranking significantly, enough for ICC to award them the test status. Plus we supported them as a board in the ICC

Welcome back bro!

I don't know if Dalalermanodi and Bilal9 has moved to this forum.

Bilal9 is active in the other PDF.
That’s unfortunate. Idk if I ever saw dalalermanodi after him getting banned tbh

If anyone knows, where is idune these days? He must be in bliss right now! lol
There was another one like idunes. Some guy who worked as labour in Japan but thought of himself as if he’s an engineer forgot that guys name.

Yes Pakistan was one of the highest ranked nation in the world at that time. We hardly ever lost against India back in the days except the World Cups.

So one loss by Pakistan improved Bangladesh’s ranking significantly, enough for ICC to award them the test status. Plus we supported them as a board in the ICC
Pakistan really doing overtime for the bad memories since Bangladesh’s independence. Gotta give hats off to y’all.

I doubt Pakistan lost that match deliberately though. It's a conspiracy theory.

There was another one like idunes. Some guy who worked as labour in Japan but thought of himself as if he’s an engineer forgot that guys name.

You are probably talking about Bluesky, he was the only one from Japan there.

What is your favorite Bangladeshi dish?

I actually eat a lot of one of most simple Bangladeshi dishes: Fried whole cooked eggs with potatoes in coconut milk curry.

IMG_2198.jpeg

What is your favorite Bangladeshi dish?

I actually eat a lot of one of most simple Bangladeshi dishes: Fried whole cooked eggs with potatoes in coconut milk curry.

Beef curry with lots of potatoes with plain rice, and a piece of raw onion and lime on the side. Heavenly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back