New York poised for first South Asian - origin and Muslim mayor as Cuomo concedes to Mamdani

I've been watching the debates, and Mamdani comes across so well on social media and the debates. I hope he wins. Democratic countries need a rise of the left again, otherwise we will all be slaves to the billionaire elite.
 
They cant fight Mamdani because they having nothing on him. He is not like rest of the democratic party career politicians.

He is straightforward and honest.
Elect Mamdani in 2025. In 2029, the voters will throw him out. His analysis of issues is on the money. His policy prescriptions are not.
 
He speaks Arabic and Urdu....

 
Some light humour ..


Their casting has gone down the drain in recent years. No standout stars amongst them. Mimicry is mostly stale. Trump guy is doing relatively good job though.
 
Elect Mamdani in 2025. In 2029, the voters will throw him out. His analysis of issues is on the money. His policy prescriptions are not.
What do you suggests otherwise?
 
''Start spreading the news, I’m fleeing today.
Don’t want to be part of it.
New York, New York.

A communist fool, just got in the way
Right through the heart of it, New York, New York.

Don’t want to wake up in a city fool of these creeps.
Not gonna get shoved on the tracks or shot in the street.

These big city blues just won’t go away.
I’ll make a new start of it, just not New York.

Don’t want to wake up in a city full of these creeps.
Not gonna get shoved on the tracks or shot in the streets.

The democrat fools, just got in the way.
They are the fault of it, New York, New York.

If I can’t stand it here, I’ll have to go somewhere
that’s not New York, New York., New York.''

(With apologies to Frank Sinatra.)
 
@Davey Crockett

Saar,

What NYC thinks today, whole of USA will think tomorrow. An Indian boy beat JDV's white half-brother to be reelected mayor of Cincinnati.

Regards
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top