New York poised for first South Asian - origin and Muslim mayor as Cuomo concedes to Mamdani



Uncle Tom.
Piece by Piece the infestation will clear.
 


Uncle Tom.
Piece by Piece the infestation will clear.

Adams was not well respected when he was NYPD. I know retired NYPD who were in the same precinct as him.

They were not flattering in their praise of him.
 


Meeting went well ? I was just as surprised as you (probably).

Adams was not well respected when he was NYPD. I know retired NYPD who were in the same precinct as him.

They were not flattering in their praise of him.

Question is, how did a non respected individual become Mayor of one of the best western cities on the planet?

These guys are not bothering to hide their loyalties...
 
November 5, 2025

25 years ago I compared riding the subway in New York City to riding a train in Beirut. Tonight, the city, in great disgrace, elected a muslim socialist to be the next mayor. NEW YORK HAS OFFICIALLY FALLEN.
— John Rocker

 
November 5, 2025

25 years ago I compared riding the subway in New York City to riding a train in Beirut. Tonight, the city, in great disgrace, elected a muslim socialist to be the next mayor. NEW YORK HAS OFFICIALLY FALLEN.
— John Rocker


US fell and will continue falling to the very bottom solely at the hands of zionist slave masters, who've done a stellar job duping the brainless white nationalist imbeciles like John rocker that Muslims who are 1% of the population, with little to no clout or influence in any sphere of American society, are the problem.
 
Intersting how the bondi beach shooter was Indian while Mamdani is South Asian.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top