New York poised for first South Asian - origin and Muslim mayor as Cuomo concedes to Mamdani

Do not tell me you give a shid about American middleclass, most of whom are white Christians who support Israel.
Again, please don’t project your own biases on us. I don’t care what that race, religion or political ideology the middle class is - I support DSM policies across the board for ALL middle/working class and poor Americans.
 
Mamdani's a socialist weirdo with dumb takes
Cuamo is a sexual creep with Zionist backing

Thankfully, I don't live in the NYC so I don't have to make a decision between the 2

But they're both not good candidates imo
 
Police who support Mamdani


Looks like CBP is afraid of him.

 
Why are you focusing on hazy ‘clues’ when Mamdani has openly stated what policies he wants to pursue? The conversation is over those openly stated policies, not random quotes or statements out of context that you see as some sort of ‘marxist clues’.
What does 'seize the means of production' means in Marxist language?

On the subject of actual policy - please explain why you don’t see his grocery store proposal as succeeding.
Because it has been practiced before in various versions and all failed.

What’s the context of that quote? What was the broader conversation it was taken from? And most importantly, what policies has Mamdani proposed that align with that quote?
Again...What does 'seize the means of production' means in Marxist language?

But...You do not have to answer. In that video, Mamdani was speaking in Marxist principles, not in practice or policies. Of course, in the long term, in the same video, he advocated voting in more and more socialists, and only then can policies of actually government nationalizing industries occur.

There’s nothing ‘mysterious’ - but I am arguing that your attempt to try and compare Mamdani’s proposals for NYC with the systems in place in entire other nations is a flawed comparison intended to discredit Mamdani without actually debating or analyzing his policies. Every situation (country is unique) - whether socialist or capitalist, the success or failure of any policy depends upon a wide range of variables - institutional strength, corruption, poor implementation, poor enforcement or just a poorly designed plan. So arguing that X country has a ‘socialist label’ and did not implement Y policies successfully does not necessarily have any bearing on whether similar policies would fail or succeed elsewhere, in a different environment.

So, if you’re done deflecting, let me know if you actually want to discuss Mamdanis Policy proposals for NYC.
I hope New Yorkers elect Mamdani as their next mayor. For starter, as mayor, his authority and power are limited to only within New York City proper. I want New York to suffer to serve as example for the rest of the US.
 
He calls it "abductions". Ice Barbie calls it "removing criminal illegal aliens".

1754505507996.png


For anyone remotely interested, SEA on track to elect the female version of this dude.
 
Mamdani's a socialist weirdo with dumb takes
Cuamo is a sexual creep with Zionist backing

Thankfully, I don't live in the NYC so I don't have to make a decision between the 2

But they're both not good candidates imo
Half the country has turned into facist dictationship and the other half is quickly becoming a communist regime by the ways it goes.

Glad I left in early 2012...
 

Safe injection site brings daytime public sex to East Harlem: ‘Getting my own porno show’​

By
Gabrielle Fahmy
Published Aug. 9, 2025


Chaotic NYC 'Safe' Injection-Sites Put On Notice By Trump​


Democratic utopia, LOL!
 

Safe injection site brings daytime public sex to East Harlem: ‘Getting my own porno show’​

By
Gabrielle Fahmy
Published Aug. 9, 2025


Chaotic NYC 'Safe' Injection-Sites Put On Notice By Trump​


Democratic utopia, LOL!
February 2022

Biden Admin To Fund Crack Pipe Distribution To Advance 'Racial Equity'​

$30 million program will provide 'smoking kits' to vulnerable communities​

 
@AZ_HighCountry

The mayoral race in NYC is about to get more interesting as President Trump becomes more involved.

Rubio: US 'in Process' of Terrorist Label for Muslim Brotherhood​


Secretary of State Marco Rubio announced Tuesday that the U.S. is in the process of designating the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization.

Speaking to Sid Rosenburg of "Sid and Friends in the Morning," Rubio was asked about the support that New York Mayoral candidate Zohran Mamdani is getting from groups such as the Muslim Brotherhood.

"Why wouldn't you guys designate the Muslim Brotherhood and CAIR? I just – I look at these organizations, I have a mayor's race here in New York City with this psycho, this lunatic Mamdani. Both of these groups you know are behind him, especially the Muslim Brotherhood. Is that something you think we can count on maybe in the near future? Maybe not CAIR just yet, but certainly the Muslim Brotherhood?" Rosenberg asked, referring to the Council on American-Islamic Relations.
 
I have long considered the Muslim Brotherhood and CAIR to be terrorist organizations.

On that same note, so that you all (and you know who you are) don't jump down my throat, I consider a lot of organizations to be terrorist organizations including AIPAC.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back
Top