NRIs moving from the US to India: How much salary to expect

WHAT THE HELL!!!!
This piece of shit costs 10 Cr?

LOL! No ocean view and a backyard so small? LOL!

10 Cr is approximately 1.6 million dollars canadian. I can get a way better deal for that money in Canada.

A really good house will cost 1.5 million with more living space and almost 10,000 sqft of lot size. LOL!

This one costs 1.6 M, it is over 4000 sqft living space and almost 10,000 sqft of land. LOL!

1727087802222.png

1727087821254.png

1727087843060.png
1727087884187.png

Last edited:

WHAT THE HELL!!!!

10 Cr is approximately 1.6 million dollars canadian. I can get a way better deal for that money in Canada.

A really good house will cost 1.5 million with more living space and almost 10,000 sqft of lot size. LOL!
o bhai in new dehli or bnaglore a simple (1500-2000squ ft)3 bhk falt costs any where between 1.5 to 4 corore depending upon the loaction in central or south delhi and that too if your lucky enough

and if you want to buy a builder floor which most NRIs do these days it costs almost 3 to 5 crore for a 2000-2500 squ ft 4bhk flat /floor in a good colony like of west , central or south delhi or few parts of trans yamuna while a full bungow or a villa is anywhere between 12 to 15 crore INR in same areas

o bhai in new dehli or bnaglore a simple (1500-2000squ ft)3 bhk falt costs any where between 1.5 to 4 corore depending upon the loaction in central or south delhi and that too if your lucky enough

and if you want to buy a builder floor which most NRIs do these days it costs almost 3 to 5 crore for a 2000-2500 squ ft 4bhk flat /floor in a good colony like of west , central or south delhi or few parts of trans yamuna while a full bungow or a villa is anywhere between 12 to 15 crore INR in same areas
Check my post above. There is a reason I believe no sane person should put a single penny in these fraud called property in India. Its all pure fraud and bullshit.

That 10 Cr home? I can get a billion times better deal for that money in Canada.

Never buy any property in India. Not worth it at all.

This is bullshit! For that kind of money you can get pretty good deals even in Vancouver. Fraud! Complete Fraud! Real estate in India is junk and fraud.

My residence costed me 1.25 million dollars in 2022 and it has ocean views, 3 bedroom, great front yard, HUGE backyard overlooking the ocean. LOL!

Check my post above. There is a reason I believe no sane person should put a single penny in these fraud called property in India. Its all pure fraud and bullshit.

That 10 Cr home? I can get a billion times better deal for that money in Canada.

Never buy any property in India. Not worth it at all.
everyone knows the coming storm in cnada even candians are not ready to invest in canada ny relatives that are in very well paid jobs in calgarry are waiting to get there US jobs and move to US than live in Canada

and recently sold by Flat in Balnglore to a techie from USA had bought it way back in 2005 there are NRIs waiting with money bags investing in properties in Banglore , New delhi and Jaipur there must be something that they know for sure and i am happy to make money ;) :P

everyone knows the coming storm in cnada even candians are not ready to invest in canada ny relatives that are in very well paid jobs in calgarry are waiting to get there US jobs and move to US than live in Canada
Calgary is/was dirt cheap! I mean you do not even need a mil to buy a house in calgary.

And no, no storm is coming in canada at all. Canada has massive natural resources (including most precious one, fresh water). Canadian government is already in rate cutting mode.

I work for US employers while living in Canada. Its very common. I have my employer in seattle and I work from here in Victoria BC.

And lets face it, even if a 1930 style depression happen in Canada, it has enough to feed its own people and recover. If anything like that happens, India is fully cooked.

and recently sold by Flat in Balnglore to a techie from USA had bought it way back in 2005 there are NRIs waiting with money bags investing in properties in Banglore , New delhi and Jaipur there must be something that they know for sure and i am happy to make money ;) :P
May be getting home sick or something. Most likely an idiot waiting to be separated from his money. I will not even touch any Indian property with a 100 feet pole. At all. Who will live in a place with 48 degree temperature? Perpetual water crisis, air pollution etc. There are always idiots running to be slaughtered.

If summer temperatures will go up in north india by 2 or 3 more degrees, people will drop dead in streets. Its already above 50 degree in many places. And heat island effect in Indian cities will kill the residents.

Last edited:
Let me put it in this way. If you had bought microsoft or amazon shares in 2005 for that money, you would have made much much more. I did that and I am very happy with the outcomes. I never had to take any loan to buy my house and my other investments.

If you had bought that flat for INR 5 Lakhs (say) in 2005 (USD -> INR 43), it would have brought you 465 shares of MSFT (at that point selling for 25 per share). Right now they would have been worth, $204600.0 or INR 1.7 Cr.

Had it been AMZN, then at 2.0 dollars a share (actually this is after dilution), Right now you would be having 1.11 M USD or about 9Cr.

I highly doubt you could get a better return in Indian real estate.

Both of the companies were VERY well known even back in 2005. Both were very obvious investment simply due to their sheer scale of operations. Both were deeply entrenched in their fields. Microsoft was deeply entrenched in OS + Office. Amazon was replacing Walmart.

Last edited:

WHAT THE HELL!!!!

This one costs 1.6 M, it is over 4000 sqft living space and almost 10,000 sqft of land. LOL!

View attachment 66526

View attachment 66527

View attachment 66528
View attachment 66529

Did you just call a TE villa 'Piece of shit'......ahhh tthe horror!!! Well plebean assessments of class should have a place in society too :( . We do live in a democratic age after all.

I want you to know that I don't judge you.

@Guynextdoor This is what 10Cr buys here. Not that lead loaded junk stuff you call real estate.

AHHHHH THE HORROR

Did you just call a TE villa 'Piece of shit'......ahhh tthe horror!!! Well plebean assessments of class should have a place in society too :( . We do live in a democratic age after all.
For 1.6 million CDN it is indeed shit. No open space, nothing. Small size lot. Back yard is not even worth looking, tiny one.

This is the backyard we are talking about. I have seen townhouses (which you call Row houses in India) having bigger backyard.

1727091475740.png

And this is the road, literally next to that windmill township... I even shudder to think what it will look in the rains.

1727091845033.png

This is the cross road of approach.... for that "Villa" Township. Guarenteed to skid the underneath of my car. Why will anyone like to spend a fortune to suffer this?

1727092121574.png

Last edited:
This is bullshit! For that kind of money you can get pretty good deals even in Vancouver. Fraud! Complete Fraud! Real estate in India is junk and fraud.

My residence costed me 1.25 million dollars in 2022 and it has ocean views, 3 bedroom, great front yard, HUGE backyard overlooking the ocean. LOL!
But Canadians are crying over cost of residence and Indians are not. At least not that much.

India is a high population density country. Space is at a premium here.

But Canadians are crying over cost of residence and Indians are not. At least not that much.

India is a high population density country. Space is at a premium here.
Indians know that crying will never be heard. Ultimately voting will happen on caste and cow. Indians do not cry.... they keep their mouth shut and die.

Canadians know that if they make a lot of noise, government has to step in. This is why they cry.

And no. India does not have space on premium. India has common sense on premium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back