Old Man's Corners

Braves and Dodgers split a pair. No way could ATL go back into Truist in the hole.

Hopefully they will be able to address the pitching situation. Yet, LA looked bad on the mound too. Dave Roberts used at least 8 pitchers.
Beat LA every time please
 
Root for the Padres to lose then.
Doesn't work like that when it comes to curses which the Padres are.

I haven't watched a game so it doesn't bother me they blew a 9th inning lead by supposedly MLBs best closer I know how this ends. I predicted at some point Padres offense would go totally cold and they haven't disappointed.
 
Doesn't work like that when it comes to curses which the Padres are.

I haven't watched a game so it doesn't bother me they blew a 9th inning lead by supposedly MLBs best closer I know how this ends. I predicted at some point Padres offense would go totally cold and they haven't disappointed.
Padres are 24-6 at petco in August and September
 
Padres are 24-6 at petco in August and September
And? Look sports fans like you whose teams are winners don't understand sports fans whose teams won nothing while at the same time losing it such ways that we start wondering about curses. Fans that think like me wouldn't be surprise if Padres win at home only to give these sucker fans hope and then lose at Brewers.

The Cubs series win was a fluke/outlier they were in a death spiral never recovering which the Padres caught them in. What the Padres did this season is what they do all the time and that is suck for majority of season, but not too much to where fans quit, then go in this great month of winning where they make the playoffs to give the sucker fans hope only to disappoint them in the end.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top