Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
"Dad, I got to pee!" right after leaving the rest area.
You couldn't pay me to fly anymore I avoid airports like the pl... my ex!Meant to post earlier. As a veteran of easily a hundred trips through DFW, it's not been as bad as they would like to make it sound. I even suffered a canceled flight and spent the night in MIA of all places. Frankly, DEN is right up there with cancellations.
![]()
Popular US airport called out as 'most stressful' in America for travelers
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport tops a new ranking of the "most stressful" U.S. airports, according to an analysis, with nearly 28% of all flights delayed in 2025.www.foxnews.com
Other than San Jose, I've been through all the others mentioned. SLC is actually awesome.