Old Man's Corners

Meant to post earlier. As a veteran of easily a hundred trips through DFW, it's not been as bad as they would like to make it sound. I even suffered a canceled flight and spent the night in MIA of all places. Frankly, DEN is right up there with cancellations.


Other than San Jose, I've been through all the others mentioned. SLC is actually awesome.
 
Meant to post earlier. As a veteran of easily a hundred trips through DFW, it's not been as bad as they would like to make it sound. I even suffered a canceled flight and spent the night in MIA of all places. Frankly, DEN is right up there with cancellations.


Other than San Jose, I've been through all the others mentioned. SLC is actually awesome.
You couldn't pay me to fly anymore I avoid airports like the pl... my ex!

The family knows not to call me to pick them up from airport I happily will pay for Uber.
 
Actually airports in the far east are amazing.
Bangkok
Singapore
Hong-Kong
 
Cleveland lives to play another day. Beat the White Sox 9-5.

Game 5 is Saturday night in Cleveland.

The question to be asked: will the road team prevail? The road team has won all 4 games in this series.

ALCS starts on Monday!
 
Cleveland lives to play another day. Beat the White Sox 9-5.

Game 5 is Saturday night in Cleveland.

The question to be asked: will the road team prevail? The road team has won all 4 games in this series.

ALCS starts on Monday!
Cleveland hot 🔥
ChiSox not
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top