Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Calling all 60s somethings to post here and discuss "the good ol'days ".
Anything goes....
I was in the USA![]()
Other way around. My major was a little known subject Industrial Economics.I was surprised to read that you were in Cali back then. What made you choose a military career back home rather than staying in the US? If you don't mind me asking, what was your major?
will reply in this thread after 20 years, if alive and share somethingCalling all 60s somethings to post here and discuss "the good ol'days ".
Anything goes....
US-born and raised here. Lived through the turmoil of the 60s; racial tensions, riots, Vietnam, a few more.Y'all lived under Zia, hardly what I would call good days