Opinion: My 5 Point Plan to restore peace between Russia and Ukraine

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
1. Ukrainians apologize to Russians for the humiliating Maidan riot.

2. Ukrainians restore Yanukovych as president and lift ban on elections.

3. Ukrainians restore the neutrality clause to the Ukrainian constitution which forbids Ukraine from joining any military alliance, including NATO or CSTO.

4. Russians return all annexed areas back to Ukraine, including Crimea and Donbas.

5. Reconstruction of Ukraine will be financed by China, and in return China will invest in Ukraine and, along with Belarus and Russia, Ukraine become a client state of China.

Source:
N/A

EugeneP

May 7, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
along with Belarus and Russia, Ukraine become a client state of China.
I don't know enough about other issues, but I like this. If China takes Russia and its friends under its wings, that will bring about greater stability. At present I see China is more responsible than Russia.

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Best response: go fck yourself!

Ukrainian army has no offensive capability left. There's only like 10 functional M1A1 and 50 functional M2A2 left. That's not enough to even take a village. Taking Crimea and Donbas is a pipedream.

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I don't know enough about other issues, but I like this. If China takes Russia and its friends under its wings, that will bring about greater stability. At present I see China is more responsible than Russia.

Belarus and Russia are Chinese client states since early 1990s after Cold War.

Viet

Elite Member
Jun 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Just invade the entire Ukraine.

Install puppet government there.

And done.
The russians tried it but failed.
Now they want to steal as much lands as they can.
Although I am not always happy with the Chinese but I am pleased Vietnam to have a more reasonable neighbor China.
Imagine the Chinese behave like the russian hooligans and rapists. In theory the Chinese have the means and military to do it. They just need to invent some shit, like we are nazi we harass chinese speakers.

Menthol

Aug 2, 2017
The russians tried it but failed.
Now they want to steal as much lands as they can.
Although I am not always happy with the Chinese but I am pleased Vietnam to have a more reasonable neighbor China.
Imagine the Chinese behave like the russian hooligans and rapists. In theory the Chinese have the means and military to do it. They just need to invent some shit, like we are nazi we harass chinese speakers.

Russia succeed.

Do you remember the peace negotiation hosted by Turkey during the early day of the invasion?

Ukraine agreed for peace, that is why Russia army retreated from Kiev.

But then because of USA, Ukraine disbanded the peace agreement and continue the war to free eastern part from Russia.

Russia and China are actually very tired of conflicts and wars.

With the end of the cold war, they thought the world is going to be peaceful and focus more on building themselves and the rest of the world.

But it seems everything don't become as they think.

Viet

Elite Member
Jun 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Russia succeed.

Do you remember the peace negotiation hosted by Turkey during the early day of the invasion?

Ukraine agreed for peace, that is why Russia army retreated from Kiev.

But then because of USA, Ukraine disbanded the peace agreement and continue the war to free eastern part from Russia.

Russia and China are actually very tired of conflicts and wars.

With the end of the cold war, they thought the world is going to be peaceful and focus more on building themselves and the rest of the world.

But it seems everything don't become as they think.
That’s cheap propaganda. The russians were beaten to death out of Kiew. the rest from 50km long convoy ran out of ammo, foods, waters after a week. Putin assumed the war would be over in 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread