OR WHY I PRAY AND HOPE KAMALA BE PRESIDENT OF America

Shanlung

Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 Kamala is a fake fake fake, make believe ancestry

But I like Kamala to be elected President of USA

SHE WILL BE THE BEST AND QUICKEST WAY TO BRING DOWN THAT ROTTEN COUNTRY OF EVIL AND THAT BE GOOD FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD

NO MORE ARMS TO ZIONIST NAZI LEBENSRAUMERS AND END OF THE REMNANTS THAT ESCAPED FROM HITLER TO INFEST MIDDLE EAST AND OTHER COUNTRIES

OR WHY I PRAY AND HOPE KAMALA BE PRESIDENT OF America
SO THAT THE EVIL EMPIRE WILL COLLAPSE FOR THE GOOD OF THE WORLD
AND ZIONIST NAZI LEBENSRAUMERS BE ROUNDED UP
TO CLEANSE THE WORLD OF ZIONIST EVIL

GRJMeTaW8AAbV8L.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-22 at 12.13.36_c4c75e5e.jpgGSTt8HQWwAAoS7l.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-12-18 at 16.21.38_6ab4f2c2.jpg
https://t.me/ForeignAgentIntel/11955 Foreign Agent Intel:
Microsoft's neural network generated images of the United States after Kamala Harris' victory in the presidential election... civil war.

t.me/ForeignAgentIntel

Dean Clarke:
Quite literally predictive programming.

Ga Ma:
what goes around comes around regardless of who wins the election, the US is heading down the path of civil war regardless. those in the US who were excited for a civil war in Russia will taste it themselves in the US, lets see how they like it.

Chris Paul:
We don’t need civil war to defeat these communists and the results of the fake election don’t even matter. It’s fake. Joe Biden has never been president in the first place.

R H:
Could this be the Rothchild/Rockefeller zionist plan to try and destroy the USA by again cheating the elections with help from the WEF (they have the tech to do what they did again). They seem desperate that Trump does not get into power and would try to destroy the USA?

Susan Iandola:
Sadly most people watch network news propaganda and are divided into 2 groups that cannot speak to each other. But we are not physically divided so that a civil war over territory would be possible. So I don’t see that. Computer modeling sucks.

Simon de Montfort:
Excellent, as a anti - USA I support Kamala

George:
The clip forgot to mention if Kamala wins BY CHEATING

Paul Leow:
I recall Nancy Pelosi remarking "What a Beautiful Sight" in 2020 during the anti-government riots in Hong Kong. This video seems to invoke a feeling of deja vu.

Poll Mak:
Will the NUSA be created after the war and will the new currency be EuroDollars (eddies) All the best for the future chooms!

Alders1n:
I am american. Both political parties are the same. Using words like “communist” in that way makes you sound uninformed. Our politicians are bought and paid for schills. I do think our government, intelligence services, and military has to be gutted and thousands of high ranking people should be tried for war crimes and treason. I dont think america can vote the corruption out

Chris Paul:
It is all and only that. There is zero chance of civil war on any organic basis. The global Regime wants that. Trump is supported by a vast majority regardless of the fake polls and Trump supporters are the only people who know what’s going on.

Дарко Христов-Младенски:
Nothing will happen. Americans are to comfy for a civil war.

Chris Paul:
You injected yourself with a toxic, experimental substance that can’t protect you from a disease that can’t kill you because the TV said you’d get in trouble if you didn’t. You should be quiet in public forever.

Francisco Andrés Montes Torres:
Then I hope she wins.

92926:
It looks like that now. The only difference will be, Kamala Harris will be a woke bitch in power and with the swipe of a pen all her enemies will be dealt with. And that's everyone who is not woke.

darthshade:
You sound like a maga cultist you forgot how the pentagon ignored his orders to withdraw from Syria and they actually increased their presence the deep state will do its thing whether it's trump or kamila and the wars will not stop because it's business and the people are so divided either in to woke antifa mobs or maga cults led by Israeli firsters so internally it's screwed, economically it's screwed with and endless cycle of debt and new payment options popping up everywhere increasing dedollarization and militarily most of budget that the pentagon gloats about is wasted on corruption and maintenance contracts while China and Russia don't spend that much because their MIC is state owned.

A cornered beast is a dangerous beast. It is best to have Trump as president. It is best to have a slow decline of the US. A frog boiled alive dies without even knowing it.

A cornered beast is a dangerous beast. It is best to have Trump as president. It is best to have a slow decline of the US. A frog boiled alive dies without even knowing it.
chinese1-1.png

I take it you seen and enjoyed what you see in

https://t.me/ForeignAgentIntel/11955 Foreign Agent Intel:
Microsoft's neural network generated images of the United States after Kamala Harris' victory in the presidential election... civil war.

Lots of muricans agree and which is why lots lots of them going to vote for Kamala
MAY THEY GET WHAT THEY WISH FOR
AND THE REST OF THE WORLD GET WHAT THE WORLD WISH FOR AND ULTIMATLEY PEACE IN MIDDLE EAST AND THE REST OF THE WORLD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back