PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

That's a good looking cockpit. The HUD is similar to that in Eurofighter. The MFDs seem bigger. Compared to Eurofighter cockpit:

images

008eh9pugy1htdt6jyffxj313w1c4qi2.jpg

Chinese military fans widely praised: PAF's J10C is much better and prettier than PLAAF's J10C!
They strongly request PLAAF to replace the surface paint with a prettier one .........

Yaar you are too fast, you always get there before me lol. A slightly sharper image below.
View attachment 63077

Do we have the same image including the front landing gear like the slightly smaller one above?

Since it is again another proof, the PAF J-10CEs are not from Batch 07 but a separate one aka J-10CE Batch 01: this one is cn. J-10CE0119

1725612447127.png

View attachment 63291

Chinese military fans widely praised: PAF's J10C is much better and prettier than PLAAF's J10C!
They strongly request PLAAF to replace the surface paint with a prettier one .........

In fact I like the PLAAF even if the second tone of grey is great, however what I would appreciate, when the PLAAF would allow more often the use of unit markings like the 131st Air Brigade's eagle head!:love:

1725612703566.png

In fact I like the PLAAF even if the second tone of grey is great, however what I would appreciate, when the PLAAF would allow more often the use of unit markings like the 131st Air Brigade's eagle head!:love:

View attachment 63359
This is an exclusive benefit for the "大红鹰 Big Red Eagle" Brigade. We don't usually remember the numbers of these units; we usually remember their Chinese aliases.

B.jpg

A.jpg
These patterns cannot be changed at will. They are ‘low visualisation’ according to PLAAF regulations.

Chengdu-J-10-768x497.jpg

The J-8 won't be retired for another decade.
top speed of Mach 2.4 and the ability to fly at 20,000 meters, and a range of 2,200 kilometers. It's a great airplane for the South China Sea.
Consistently used for reconnaissance purposes. Has developed some kind of repo with the PLA. Often gets specialized equipment such as cameras for the said purpose. F variant is versatile.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back