PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

That is difficult to accept for many.

Even if there are “sources” to be claimed - the unfortunate reality is that everything that is up in the air in Pakistan is claimed to be some utopian reality.

Be it phantom oil and gas reserves, missile technology or this underground grey economy - all of it lives in either “fake it till you make it” or “lie so much and so loud people believe its true”
Hi,

You are forgetting the most important item---to confuse the enemy---to sabotage the enemy---to make the enemy chasing shadows---.

The enemy fighter aircraft procurement is in shambles at the moment---. It is running scared of its own shadow---running scared of its own incompetency---.

Don't you think it is our job to keep them unhinged and running around in circles---.

Since when is honesty needed in a mis-information campaign---.

Make the enemy so confused that it cannot tell a lie from the truth---and that is where they are at.

Today---Norway puts a restriction on a critical part for the Tejas engine---. Does pakistan has to do anything with it---.

The J-31 won't come in such a short period of time. Let's be generous and say that AVIC is expediting the land-based program (for Pakistan, Egypt, Iraq, Algeria, and others). Even in that scenario, the J-31 must undergo a series of developmental steps, such as prototype testing, LRIP, weapons integration, etc. This will, at best, finish around 2030.

Next, I don't think the PAF would be the only launch customer. The promise of an ITAR-free NGFA is a big value proposition for AVIC, and I think the likes of Egypt, Iraq, Algeria, and others will also buy the fighter.

So, similar to the F-16, I think there'll be a gap between order and delivery - at least 2 years, IMO. Hence, the earliest the PAF can get the J-31 would be around 2032, assuming everything else in the chain succeeds.

The J-10CE was supposed to help the PAF modernize its fleet through the 2020s. It has a total of at least 80 on the roadmap, but fiscal constraints will slow that program too.
Final figure will be 90....inspite of the overall financial difficulties, induction process is still a go

As things stand today n if india was smart it should go n join the su 57 program again as that right now is a better option..... I.e if it was up to me
The one thing that was holding back the su 57 was the engine n now that hurdle has been overcome.
With the induction of a new engine AL 51 F 1
Su 57 should meet all the parameters of a true out n out stealth ac.
Also a new type of paint material which supposedly can absorb 98% of radiation emitted by radars has been developed.
Plus a new line of weapons are also in the offering.

Sanctions have been good for Russia as they have forced Russia to revive n modernize its own industries.

Hi,

You are forgetting the most important item---to confuse the enemy---to sabotage the enemy---to make the enemy chasing shadows---.

The enemy fighter aircraft procurement is in shambles at the moment---. It is running scared of its own shadow---running scared of its own incompetency---.

Don't you think it is our job to keep them unhinged and running around in circles---.

Since when is honesty needed in a mis-information campaign---.

Make the enemy so confused that it cannot tell a lie from the truth---and that is where they are at.

Today---Norway puts a restriction on a critical part for the Tejas engine---. Does pakistan has to do anything with it---.
While I understand certain obfuscation - there is also a “PAF daily intelligence report” just as there “IAF daily intelligence report” delivered to staff on both sides that includes both HUMINT, SIGINT and more detailed sources compared to here - and they understand reality better.

The IAF procurement may be in a very confused place due to them needing to hop through many many more barriers within their system to approve a purchase - but to try and create some aura of extreme intelligence in the PAF’s strategy when most of it is “fake it till you make it” because they’re nearly empty coffers is just providing delusions to less mature folks living in gaga land.

Unless one can be honestly introspective - it makes no sense to provide analysis.

There is Jane’s, there’s Warzone, there is Popular science and then there is Business Insider or TCD with their “Top ten deadliest US jets” with a cover of a Gripen on it…

I frankly have no interest in being the latter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back