Pakistan Air Force Fully Loaded

I just wanted someone informed to give me an idea if any of this is true. iAF claims that the JF17s couldn’t get a lock on there Mirage 2000s and were effectively jammed. And the whole idea of throwing the JF17s in there was for it to act as a decoy. I’ve read articles stating the the early radars on the JF17 were quite bad as Were the electronic systems. I remember reading an article in airforce monthly were a PAF official said that they were making there own electronic systems and it was ready to go and it was up there (my guess is PAF were never happy with earlier versions in blk1 and 2) what was the name of the electronic suit began with a p
Actually both the Mirage-2000 that were sent to engage PAF aircraft, themselves started complaining about radar issues, bugged out and left the arena.

I just wanted someone informed to give me an idea if any of this is true. iAF claims that the JF17s couldn’t get a lock on there Mirage 2000s and were effectively jammed. And the whole idea of throwing the JF17s in there was for it to act as a decoy. I’ve read articles stating the the early radars on the JF17 were quite bad as Were the electronic systems. I remember reading an article in airforce monthly were a PAF official said that they were making there own electronic systems and it was ready to go and it was up there (my guess is PAF were never happy with earlier versions in blk1 and 2) what was the name of the electronic suit began with a p
panjnad

Two drop tanks with 2× thousand pounders under each wing.

View attachment 31422

Those are not thousand pounders.

Also are there any pictures in which JF17 can be seen flying with dual rack pylons.

Are there any pictures in which JF17 is firing an a2a missile

Those are not thousand pounders.

Also are there any pictures in which JF17 can be seen flying with dual rack pylons.

Are there any pictures in which JF17 is firing an a2a missile
It was flying with dual rack bomb pylons from infinity however the dual missile launchers have been introduced on Block-
There are videos of it firing AAMs and reportedly JF-17 has taken over from F-16 in flying armed CAPs in many sectors.

JF17-BDR-1_cleaned.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back