Pakistan Air Force Fully Loaded

I just wanted someone informed to give me an idea if any of this is true. iAF claims that the JF17s couldn’t get a lock on there Mirage 2000s and were effectively jammed. And the whole idea of throwing the JF17s in there was for it to act as a decoy. I’ve read articles stating the the early radars on the JF17 were quite bad as Were the electronic systems. I remember reading an article in airforce monthly were a PAF official said that they were making there own electronic systems and it was ready to go and it was up there (my guess is PAF were never happy with earlier versions in blk1 and 2) what was the name of the electronic suit began with a p
Hi,

Paf chose the chinese radars over the Italian Grifo radars I believe---.

According to the Turkish media sources, to counter TB2s in Pakistan, India has developed an advanced version of AKASH AD systems! They'll provide it to Armenia too....

Now, TB2s have shown their prowess against S-300s, Pantsirs etc. in multiple hot fronts. Let's see how AKASH performs against TB2s....

still better than any other country unless you can enlighten me?

i am sure Pakistan was given Pl-15 some time ago for the Jf-17:-

• Known as the SD-10A (PL-15E) for export, this missile has been supplied to the Pakistani air force as part of the JF-17 programme. The JF-17 Batch III is assumed to include an AESA. Islamabad remains an obvious candidate to be the first export customer for the PL-15E as part of the JF-17 Batch III.
Also see here , it is part of the J10 package for Pakistan:-
SD-10A is not PL15E, PL15E is totally different missiles compared to SD-10 series of BVR

Air Force put out a new video. Aside from copying the USAF saying, it’s an amazing video of many of the new capabilities.

Good Job PAF PR team, but please come up with your own saying.

Air Force put out a new video. Aside from copying the USAF saying, it’s an amazing video of many of the new capabilities.

Good Job PAF PR team, but please come up with your own saying.

Glad someone likes it.

Its basically the same old footage with some/few J-10 clips never seen earlier & a bit of Drone-related material - that too annimation.

What's sad is they went and got footage off archive but that wich has been color corrected for some old video & saved in that version. Now you've got many clips, all having different versions.

I (also) couldn't help notice that they swiped this lil' nugget from one of my videos. If you notice on the top left corner, they've overlapped the PAF Emblum I had in my video with the one they've used. Cute.

PAF.jpg

Also, a video on YouTube with a Resolution/Quality of 360p. Seriously, what is this...2002?!!

Glad someone likes it.

Its basically the same old footage with some/few J-10 clips never seen earlier & a bit of Drone-related material - that too annimation.

What's sad is they went and got footage off archive but that wich has been color corrected for some old video & saved in that version. Now you've got many clips, all having different versions.

I (also) couldn't help notice that they swiped this lil' nugget from one of my videos. If you notice on the top left corner, they've overlapped the PAF Emblum I had in my video with the one they've used. Cute.

Also, a video on YouTube with a Resolution/Quality of 360p. Seriously, what is this...2002?!!

Was gonna say, the production quality is actually pretty bad for modern standards. This ain't 2010 anymore.

They probably made this in house, otherwise if they hired someone, then that guy ripped them off big time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back