What’s your opinion about Religious freedom in Western Lands vs in Muslim majority lands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcon@71

Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
There is a long standing debate about religious freedom in western lands vs in Muslim majority lands. It is a now a part of the clash of civilisation between the west and Muslim nations. Western lands potray Muslim countries as violent and oppressive whereas Muslim countries also mention the rising racism against Muslims in west.

What do you think? Which part of the world has more religious freedom?

I personally believe it depends on country to country.

IMHO anyone can believe what they want as long as they don’t try to force it down anyone else’s throat

There is a long standing debate about religious freedom in western lands vs in Muslim majority lands. It is a now a part of the clash of civilisation between the west and Muslim nations. Western lands potray Muslim countries as violent and oppressive whereas Muslim countries also mention the rising racism against Muslims in west.

What do you think? Which part of the world has more religious freedom?

I personally believe it depends on country to country.
I do have some opinions and thoughts on religion. But, discussing religion in PDF stirs up great controversy. It is not recommended that you initiate this topic at PDF.

We don’t allow discussion on religion

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back