Pakistan Air Force Transport

Screenshot_20240122_102459_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20240122_102535_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20240122_102629_Samsung Internet.jpg
PAF C-130 Database

Reactions: HRK
Correct me if I'm wrong, the current fleet C130 fleet is 16 + 7 = 23 Aircrafts (07 ex-Belgium)?

@Fatman17, as per your above shared data we should have 19 C130s in fleet other than ex-Belgium 07 aircrafts.

PAF Harbin Y12
Reg.: V-4106
Date :- June 2023

1706200310508.png

As per official PR, CASA CN-235 is also among the platforms that will be retired from PAF service. Their limitations in range & altitude resulted in very little operational value to modern PAF operational construct.

These platforms may be transfered to other Govt Organizations.
1706468739082.png

As per official PR, CASA CN-235 is also among the platforms that will be retired from PAF service. Their limitations in range & altitude resulted in very little operational value to modern PAF operational construct.

What justifies India's acquisition of 60 aircraft (C295) if the claimed rationale is that they were phased out of active duty? Don't we know how huge India is?

View attachment 15019
Can you share this press release with the reasons for retirements?

View attachment 15019

Another پیسے بنانے کا منصوبہ that came to bite us in the as$

Another پیسے بنانے کا منصوبہ that came to bite us in the as$
We only had 4, they performed their roles really well, we raised a CN235 specific sqn too, I guess the small fleet was deemed too expensive in terms of overhaul and maintenance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back