Pakistan Engine Development

Pakistan should join hands with Turkey in all of their engine programs.

Pakistan is busy creating stealth version of JF-17, it has no time for small things like engines. Let small countries like Turkey focus on that. Pakistan is doing big stuff.

Pakistan is busy creating stealth version of JF-17, it has no time for small things like engines. Let small countries like Turkey focus on that. Pakistan is doing big stuff.
So far, I haven’t seen a single prototype of Turkish aero engine, and it's a complex undertaking. DRDO has been testing various prototypes of Kaveri engine for the past 20 years. By the time it achieved a stable wet thrust of 78kN, the thrust requirement for Tejas had increased to 85kN due to the integration of modern avionics and increased weight. Now, DRDO has decided to use the Kaveri engine in larger drones. Even France, which already had the technology, took 15 years to develop the M88 engine for the Rafale jets.

We have geniuses in our leadership

So far, I haven’t seen a single prototype of Turkish aero engine, and it's a complex undertaking. DRDO has been testing various prototypes of Kaveri engine for the past 20 years. By the time it achieved a stable wet thrust of 78kN, the thrust requirement for Tejas had increased to 85kN due to the integration of modern avionics and increased weight. Now, DRDO has decided to use the Kaveri engine in larger drones. Even France, which already had the technology, took 15 years to develop the M88 engine for the Rafale jets.

Turkey is making serious strides in engine development. @MMM-E @hyperman can share evidence.

Turkey is making serious strides in engine development. @MMM-E @hyperman can share evidence.
You just summoned the copy Pasta guy. He will post a 1000 words copy pasta without any proof of the existence of their turbojet engine.

• Love
Reactions: BP2
I've heard that Turkey has asked Pakistan to develop the software for KAAN fighter jet. Several Pakistani YouTubers are making videos on this trending topic.

He will post a 1000 words copy pasta without any proof of the existence of their turbojet engine.

Turkish Turbojet Engines are in mass production now
And only 3 in NATO ( USA , France and Turkiye )

KTJ-1750 Turbojet Engine to power the CAKIR Cruise Missile
KTJ-3200 Turbojet Engine to power the SOM and ATMACA Cruise Missile
KTJ-3700 Turbojet Engine to power the KARA-ATMACA UM Cruise Missile
1725979857178.jpeg
1725980487419.png

Proof-Evidance from official website

KARA ATMACA UM Cruise Missile with indigenous turbojet Engine .... test fire

ATMACA Cruise Missile fired for the first time with KTJ 3200 turbojet Engine

Last edited:

Bro I understand your irony

but even big India+Pakistan together can not match with small Country Turkiye in aviation technology ... not even close

Turkiye develops everything to power its own Cruise Missiles , UCAVs , Kamikaze Drones , Helicopters , Manned and Unmanned stealth Fighter Jets

TURBOJET ENGİNE
Also ARAT Turbojet Engine under development to power the GEZGIN long range strategic Cruise Missile

TURBODIESEL AVIATION ENGİNE
PD-170 and PD-222 Engines to power the TB-3 , ANKA and AKSUNGUR UCAVs

TURBOSHAFT ENGINE
TS-1400 Turboshaft Engine to power the T-625 Utility Helicopter and T-629 Attack Helicopter

TURBOFAN ENGİNE
TF-6000 turbofan Engine to power the ANKA-3 flying wing stealth UCAV
TF-10.000 turbofan Engine to power the KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet

Even 2 x TF-10.000 turbofan Engines can power the HURJET light attack Fighter Jet

Also TF-35.000 turbofan engine under development to power the KAAN 5th gen stealth Fighter Jet

Last edited:
I've heard that Turkey has asked Pakistan to develop the software for KAAN fighter jet. Several Pakistani YouTubers are making videos on this trending topic.
Why?
Or they expect to use some JF-17 soft for a first variant in order to reduce the entry in service time.

but even big India+Pakistan together can not match with small Country Turkiye in aviation technology ... not even close

Turkiye develops everything to power its own Cruise Missiles , UCAVs , Kamikaze Drones , Helicopters , Manned and Unmanned stealth Fighter Jets

TURBOJET ENGİNE
Also ARAT Turbojet Engine under development to power the GEZGIN long range strategic Cruise Missile

TURBOSHAFT ENGINE
TS-1400 Turboshaft Engine to power the T-625 Utility Helicopter and T-629 Attack Helicopter

TURBOFAN ENGİNE

Even 2 x TF-10.000 turbofan Engines can power the HURJET light attack Fighter Jet

Also TF-35.000 turbofan engine under development to power the KAAN 5th gen stealth Fighter Jet

I think you got him wrong. There is a thing called "sarcasm". No need to get offended.

1725985995529.png
This one pic weighs more than your 1000 words copy pasta.
Come back when Turkish TJ starts to fly . Till then learn to be humble.
Turkish Turbojet Engines are in mass production now
And only 3 in NATO ( USA , France and Turkiye )

View attachment 64221
View attachment 64223

KARA ATMACA UM Cruise Missile with indigenous turbojet Engine .... test fire

ATMACA Cruise Missile fired for the first time with KTJ 3200 turbojet Engine

TURBOJET ENGİNE

TURBOSHAFT ENGINE

TURBOFAN ENGİNE

I don't think that's true but if it is then may be it's on some part due to link 17. I personally think it will be max a Joint work to keep things compatible and that too is with a big IF.

This one pic weighs more than your 1000 words copy pasta.
Come back when Turkish TJ starts to fly . Till then learn to be humble.

Yes Russian Aircraft and French Engine technology ...

Dream on AMCA and KAVERİ
Come back when Indian AMCA starts to fly . Till then learn to be humble.

China spent years, and threw billions of dollars, to come up with adequate engines.

I think that it will take time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back