Pakistan General Elections 2024

Im afraid fauji duffers are playing with fire and are intentionally nuking the social fabric of the country.
IK was the only uniting factor this idea of united Pakistan of different people different ethnicity different languages different culture Islam being the uniting factor fading and IK again united Pakistanis to this idea of Pakistan and we started questioning the system we started respecting each other we rose above the mullah infested idea of sectarianism and we joined hand and started fighting for each other thats what they hate! but i am optimistic Pakistan will survive and all the great dividers will end insha Allah!

improve relations with Afghanistan, improve border security with Afghanistan, increase people to people movement and trade. Should show middle 🖕 to the centre and do what they can for KPK.

That's the centers responsibility not ours. We don't manage defense.

I am happy. Let the Punjabis and Sindhis take this mess. Let's see how ladla and 10% beg for more IMF loans. These clowns will take Pakistan back another few decades.

What I am really going to enjoy is how the generals are going to squirm helplessly during the ordeal.

@HRK i remember you reporting my anti fauji posts now you are liking my posts! Good sir thankyou!
It's not good or bad .... If begharats have occupied the institution and country both, than it not me who has changed ideologically..... It's the occupiers who are not only wrong but have changed their ideology

It's not good or bad .... If begharats have occupied the institution and country both, than it not me who has changed ideologically..... It's the occupiers who are not only wrong but have changed their ideology
neither have I, I love this army i held them high i consider them not just ours but also Palestine savior our nukes the spear and shield for our muslim brothers and sisters or for any oppressed human! but look at them look at what they have done to our Country!

Reactions: HRK
بھارت مقبوضہ کشمیر کے مسلمانوں کو رائے شُماری کا حق نہیں دیتا۔

(مطالعہ پاکستان)

That's the centers responsibility not ours. We don't manage defense.

But they can increase trade and people to people movement, KPK borders Afghanistan, KPK government can make contacts with Afghan government. From what we witnessed, noone cares about their responsibilities. KPK needs to generate funds for development.

I am not a najumi but I can see MNS as the PM and probably Zardari as the president. Even if PPP decides not to join hands with PMLN, there are at least 22 seats of allies of PMNL. Then many independents are bound to join other parties (not all independents were supported by PTI) and if even 20 of them join PMLN then that alliance will have more than 110 seats. In addition, all parties having presence in NA (except PTI) will get special seats. I think patwaris will be able to easily make the government. This is just my reading of the current situation. I don't think Ik will get out of jail any sooner.

Hopefully Imran Khan's cult doesn't get Pakistan sanctioned due to the Biden Administration's own coup.

If Banana Republic get sanctioned because FA pass duffers making election process a joke on world stage then responsibility lies on voters.

Hopefully Imran Khan's cult doesn't get Pakistan sanctioned due to the Biden Administration's own coup.

Instead calling whole nation as cult (90% voted PTI backed candidates). The real cult (anti-Imran khan cult) who hate the greatest leader of this country because of their own evil nature should have accepted the decision of the nation.

What a moron like sentencing is that, you kill people, you abduct people, you rig whole elections and when people speak up and stand for their rights you whine like a b-tch, oh hope the cult doesn't get Pak santioned. LOL, you wouldn't be talking such crap, if you ever even cared slightly about Pakistan or its people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back