NRIs moving from the US to India: How much salary to expect

well i thought so ..... well better buy a slammer property in Banglore city or if near new delhi then Gurgaon sec 82 or near new upcoming airport in jhewar

Golfshire is great if you're a 'C' level exec. It's not a 'home'. It gives you multi-millionaire neighbors, golf course to wine and dine your C level friends, attached JW Marriot and so on. It's 10 mins from the Airport and has the harrow school (yes, the UK school has an extension) nearby. And great view of Nandi hills.

If your just a normal 'middle class' or 'upper middle class' guy looking for a nice place for family then this is not the place for you. TE should be your stretch goal.

PGS is actually a nice place if you have the cash.

This is harrow- very close to PGS and Embassy Bulevard

I have a former colleague who moved back and she landed a $350k package for India - frankly, she was living a good life here but in India she is now royalty
I did that arithmatic quite a few times actually. I earn in that range, mostly in equity. The reality is this : You can buy a rolls royce or merc or tesla in India but you will never be able to buy a road or a traffic decent enough to drive in it. You can buy the most beautiful home but you can never buy clean air.

That's about 3.5 Crore. @AjayGhatak with a similar package and a big stretch maybe she could park herself at the Prestige Golfshire. Not an architectural womder unfortunately but very big and barbacue, private simming pool and Golf views! to wine and dine and schmmoze boss and client!!
So lets say she lives in Prestige Golfshire, if she needs to travel to Jayanagar even every other day thats how much of drive? Google map shows 50 KM. Wonderful.

Here is even more wonderful part. The nearest non-descript hospital to that "Golfshire" is minimum 10 KM. Colombia Asia, Rajaji Nagar, admittedly the best hospital in Bengaluru is 44 KM.

Thats like a different city distance.

I do wonder if they have a helipad in Golfshire. Given the distance and the kind of people they want to attract, they should build one. Take a helicopter ride from airport. Too bad not all offices in bangalore have a helipad on the roof top. Infact most dont.

This is the prime example of unplanned development and why it should be avoided like plague.

has the harrow school (yes, the UK school has an extension)
Common sense : If you want your kid to have UK education, would it not make more sense to move to UK itself? Why try to have a cheap Indian imitation? Move to UK and be done with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back