2024 Airshow China, Zhuhai.China

Michael

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
15th Airshow China, Zhuhai.China 2024.11.12-17

It's still a while before the airshow starts, but there is some news that has started to emerge. This thread has been started to make it easier to access the news and discuss it.

Source:
Not Applicable
PLAAF official news, I release the original Chinese version first.

【空军副司令员俞庆江发布空军参展筹备情况】 今天上午,第十五届中国国际航空航天博览会新闻发布会在北京召开。中国空军副司令员俞庆江介绍本届航展空军参展亮点。

一、展示武器装备。在往届航展基础上,继续增加空地装备展示数量和飞行展示课目。一是在静态展示方面,将区分“制空作战与空中打击、无人与反无人作战、战略投送与空投空降、预警探测与防空反导”4个板块,成体系展现空军实力,很多装备都是首次亮相;二是在飞行展示方面,空军近年来发展的新型战机会公开露面,直观展现远程战略投送、空中打击等能力。我们会把大家一直想看的、现阶段可以给大家看的装备拿出来,与社会各界分享中国空军发展成果。此外,陆军、海军等兄弟部队也会派出装备参展。

二、广泛开展交流。本届航展期间,空军将着眼发挥高层交往战略引领作用,与各方进行多层次、多领域互动。一是继续举办军事飞行训练国际交流会议,多国空军领导率团参加航展,围绕共同关心关注的话题开展深度研讨;二是顺应新域新质力量发展趋势,举办无人智能主题研讨交流、无人机年会,共话未来空天无人化、智能化发展愿景;三是总结近年来有益经验,组织空军青少年航校建设交流、军事航空医学主题论坛等,拓展军地交流合作渠道,让中国空军的声音传播更远。

三、丰富参展格局。本届航展,空军设立的展台数量和面积将达到历届之最。在继续办好空军招飞展台的同时,还将首次围绕空军航管、空军地面院校以及空军装备修理技术等领域,分别设立独立展台,形成独具空军特色的展示矩阵,旨在多维度科普空军军种知识、推介空军改革成效,为社会各界更深入地了解我们这支飞翔的军种提供别样的窗口。

四、展示军种文化。空军“八一”飞行表演队和“红鹰”飞行表演队都将再赴珠海,与国外多支飞行表演队同场共舞。我们将在航展现场推出反映空军红色基因、英模典型、兵种发展的宣传产品及文创产品。此外,由基层官兵组成的空军军乐团,也将首次亮相珠海,与参展观众一起奏响蓝天乐章,还会走进当地艺术中心和大学进行军乐演奏会,并与市民、学生交流互动。

最后,空军副司令员俞庆江表示,今年是人民空军成立75周年,作为炮火硝烟中成长起来的军种,我们深知家国安宁来之不易、和平生活弥足珍贵,更深感捍卫国家主权、安全、发展利益责任之重。我们希望通过航展这个平台,充分展现中国空军坚决维护国家主权和领土完整的能力与信心,积极传递中国空军维护和平、开放合作、平等交流的愿景与声音。人民空军将永远是党和人民可以信赖的部队。
008rKb6ply1htzsvoygh3j338s2i0b2c.jpg

=========================================================
I didn't find an official English version. I had to use machine translation.

[Air Force Deputy Commander Yu Qingjiang releases preparations for the Air Force's participation in the exhibition] This morning, the 15th China International Aviation and Aerospace Exhibition press conference was held in Beijing. Yu Qingjiang, deputy commander of the Chinese Air Force, introduced the highlights of the Air Force's participation in this year's air show.

First, the display of weapons and equipment. On the basis of previous airshows, the Air Force will continue to increase the number of air and ground equipment displays and flight demonstrations. First, in the static display, will distinguish between ‘air combat and air strikes, unmanned and anti-unmanned combat, strategic delivery and airborne, early warning and detection and air defence and anti-missile defence’ 4 plates, into a system to show the strength of the air force, many of the equipment is the first time to debut; secondly, in the flight demonstration, the air force in recent years the development of the new aircraft will be openly exposed! The first is that the new fighter planes developed by the Air Force in recent years will be openly displayed to show the capability of long-distance strategic delivery and air strikes. We will bring out the equipment that you have always wanted to see and can show you at this stage, and share with the community the achievements of the development of China's air force. In addition, the army, navy and other sister forces will also send equipment to the exhibition.

Second, extensive exchanges. During this year's airshow, the Air Force will focus on playing a strategic leading role in high-level exchanges, and interact with all parties at multiple levels and in multiple fields. First, the Air Force will continue to hold the International Exchange Conference on Military Flight Training, and air force leaders from many countries will lead delegations to participate in the airshow and conduct in-depth discussions on topics of common concern; second, the Air Force will follow the development trend of the new domain and new quality of power, and organise unmanned intelligence seminars and exchanges and the annual meeting of the Unmanned Aircraft Association to talk about the future development of unmanned and intelligent airspace; third, it will sum up the beneficial experience of recent years, and organise the Air Force's Youth Flight School Construction Exchanges and the Military Thirdly, summing up the beneficial experience in recent years, we will organise exchanges on the construction of the Air Force Youth Flight School and the Military Aeromedical Theme Forum to expand the channels of exchanges and co-operation between the military and the local government, so as to make the voice of the Chinese Air Force spread further.

Third, enrich the exhibition pattern. This year's airshow will see the Air Force set up the largest number and area of booths ever. While continuing to do a good job in the Air Force recruitment booth, will also be the first time around the Air Force air traffic control, Air Force ground colleges and Air Force equipment repair technology and other areas, respectively, to set up independent booths, forming a unique Air Force characteristics of the display matrix, aimed at multi-dimensional popularisation of the Air Force branch of knowledge, the promotion of Air Force reform results for the community to better understand our flying branch of the military to provide a different window.

Fourth, show the military culture. The Air Force's ‘August 1’ Air Show Team and ‘Red Eagle’ Air Show Team will go to Zhuhai again and dance with many foreign air show teams. At the airshow, we will launch promotional and creative products reflecting the Air Force's red genes, heroic models and the development of the military service. In addition, the Air Force Military Band, which is composed of grassroots officers and soldiers, will also make its debut in Zhuhai, playing blue sky music with the exhibition audience, and will also go into local art centres and universities to perform military music recitals and communicate and interact with citizens and students.

Finally, Yu Qingjiang, deputy commander of the Air Force, said that this year is the 75th anniversary of the founding of the People's Air Force, as a military service that grew up under fire, we are aware of the hard-won peace of our country and the preciousness of a peaceful life, and we are deeply committed to defending the country's sovereignty, security, and development interests. We hope that through the airshow, we can fully demonstrate the capability and confidence of the Chinese Air Force in resolutely safeguarding national sovereignty and territorial integrity, and actively convey the vision and voice of the Chinese Air Force in safeguarding peace, openness and cooperation, and equal exchanges. The People's Air Force will always be a force that the Party and the people can trust.

Unfortunately I cannot attend this year :cry: ... but anyway it's interesting to see in which directions the rumours are spreading immediately after the announcement!

I'm personally hoping for the J-20, J-20A (a J-20AS would be great), the Y-20/YY-20B and a dream would be the J-35, J-15B and KJ-600, but I personally think that's unlikely.

1727257331568.png

Unfortunately I cannot attend this year :cry: ... but anyway it's interesting to see in which directions the rumours are spreading immediately after the announcement!

I'm personally hoping for the J-20, J-20A (a J-20AS would be great), the Y-20/YY-20B and a dream would be the J-35, J-15B and KJ-600, but I personally think that's unlikely.

View attachment 67089

And - I am hoping for H-20!!! Time for all the projects under the -20 series to be unveiled.

Unfortunately I cannot attend this year ... but anyway it's interesting to see in which directions the rumours are spreading immediately after the announcement!:cry:

Chinese military fans don't care about these planes you're talking about, they only care if the H20 is coming .............

Air Force Vice Commander's original statement: the Air Force's new fighter aircraft for long-range strategic delivery will be publicly revealed

3.jpg
2.jpg1.jpg

I saw this too, but really ... how likely is it, we will see a H-20?

IMO the chance is ZERO
This is the single most accurate statement in all official language to date. It does make it hard to believe.

I think the biggest shock to the world is not the H20 if it shows up in Zhuhai.
How China suddenly appeared this huge aircraft under the close surveillance of global reconnaissance satellites ............

重磅官宣!中国空军副司令:新型战机即将公开露面 会把大家一直想看的拿出来​

重磅官宣!中国空军副司令:新型战机即将公开露面 会把大家一直想看的拿出来​

Well, but isn't thsi the typical game? Telling all "重磅官宣!中国空军副司令:新型战机即将公开露面 会把大家一直想看的拿出来" aka "Major official announcement! Deputy Commander of the Chinese Air Force: New fighter jets will be unveiled soon and will show what everyone has been wanting to see" and especially the typical un-reflected media & press overhypes it as "J-20A/B, J-35 & H-20 will be unveiled ... we know know it based on sources close to the PLA which want to remain anonymous" ... and in the NOTHING of them will be shown?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back