Pakistan General Elections 2024

Bhai jaan, itni khush fehmi mein ha raho, jab tak in say baqaida Jung nahi hogi east Pakistan ya taliban style, yeh jaan nahi chhorrain gay.

No matter what happens, the bitterness, ugliness and deep seethed animosity will remain. The best way to settle this is to part ways. I don't think we van salvage this anymore.

Yep US, UK and EU all talking about rigging. The PMLN will take multiple kicks in the backside on the world stage now, who wants to talk to a fake government that the people didn't want.
Happens all the time with American client, states Sissy, Ukraine, Chile, Venezuela etc.

Yep US, UK and EU all talking about rigging. The PMLN will take multiple kicks in the backside on the world stage now, who wants to talk to a fake government that the people didn't want.

Make no mistake. PML-N is the same product as Modi. They both get along because they think alike. Their methodologies are similar. Oppressing, lying, cheating and deceiving.

No more mukh maka, no coalition with PMN N and PPP. Asim whisky and his fellow traitors generals will have to retreat .

PTI has not even started to protest and they got scared. There is panic in the ranks and instead of focusing on Independents jumping the ship keep an eye on internal course correction.

This is the last attempt by PMN N , PPP and generals to change the outcome in their favour .

It would be foolhardy to appease whisky Asim Munir. All sacrifices and martyr's blood going to waste. This is the time to press ahead. Anything less than pushing the military back to its barracks would be defeat. No appeasement and no deals with whisky/PDM.

IK doesn't have much time, nobody will listen to him if he can't deliver. As he himself used to quote "No force on earth can stop an idea whose time has come" so change in status quo will come with or without IK/PTI, even great powers have shelf life and duffers have already passed their shelf life.

Asim Munir/Nadeem/Nawaz also don't have much time. IK needs to train the future leadership of PTI, the positive outcome of IK in jail is we are witnessing the effectiveness of PTI without IK. If there was no state crackdown, we would have SMQ, Ali Muhammad Khan, Asad Qaiser and other leadership at the front, even barrister Gohar is not doing a bad job. PTI needs to become an ideological party so every worker knows what is the agenda of PTI.

There is a reason why the Army and PMLN did not EVM machines.

Mota Nawaja didn't even play Cricket without his own umpires, this fat
b@stard has already robbed taxpayers money for his London properties
and now wants to rob the mandate of the people.

Asim Munir/Nadeem/Nawaz also don't have much time. IK needs to train the future leadership of PTI, the positive outcome of IK in jail is we are witnessing the effectiveness of PTI without IK. If there was no state crackdown, we would have SMQ, Ali Muhammad Khan, Asad Qaiser and other leadership at the front, even barrister Gohar is not doing a bad job. PTI needs to become an ideological party so every worker knows what is the agenda of PTI.

State crackdown, pre-poll, robbing of election symbol and forcing to field candidates as independent, post-poll rigging (offer of joining PDM to get correct results), and donkey trading which is going to happen is blessing in disguise for PTI. All opportunists (except trojan horses of Faujeets) will be cleansed and remains will be those who stand by it's ideology.

As far as time for IK, I will stick to my opinion, he doesn't have much time as public (specially young generation) will not continue supporting his Gandhi style politics i.e. offering other cheek after getting slapped. Max 2 years he have, if he keep the public stuck in situation of asking public for peaceful protests for atrocities committed against them then he will lose his appeal. I am afraid that young who doesn't think much will incline towards violent means to get what they want.

1707667216739.png
After the entire family was picked up by Pakistan Army, Waseem Qadir, the PTI-backed candidate who won from Lahore’s NA-121 constituency, has joined the PML-N.

Posted by Gen Salauddin Tirmazi ( Ex- Federal Minister PML-N ) on another forum… about Mr Imran Khan.
“It no longer matters what we think of him; it is not important anymore whether we regard him as corrupt or innocent, view him as efficient or incapable, place him on a high moral pedestal or at par with his opponents.
What many of us do not realise is that his fall was orchestrated, his rise was ordained, his ouster was managed by a few, his comeback is destined by the majority.
His fall from grace may have been planned by humans, his rise to glory is destined by divinity; he has already reached a place where our opinions carry no weight since now, only Allah's decision matters.
What a great drama unfolding right before our eyes
Historical times; this day will be part of our history remembered for long.
One brave man rose to change the fate of 220 million people; one against all, politicians of various ilks joined together by greed, and greed alone.
People had accepted their condition as a given, unchangeable; their future generations condemned to crawl like insects against mafia that had eaten into the vitals of the nation, till one man and one man alone told them that was not their destiny, they were meant for something better.
He showed them how, practically, by standing in front of them, , handsome and beautiful, a sublime figure larger than life, too good to be true.
Sacrificing a life of great luxury,
his beautiful family, his gorgeous wife his country of adoption
to land amidst a miserable country on the verge of collapse, he gave them a vision, hope, dream.
He told them to realize their true worth; he told them not to crawl when they could fly; he told them they were endowed by the Almighty with wings.
He led from the front, rode the caravan fearlessly; debunking all fear and possible instantaneous death.
This is stuff of legends unfolding now in sight of the whole world
By submitting to the vision cognitively, emotionally even if not behaviorally
For I wish I could be as brave as MY LEADER
Bravo Imran Khan, Bravo All Pakistanis 🇵🇰🙏

No matter what happens, the bitterness, ugliness and deep seethed animosity will remain. The best way to settle this is to part ways. I don't think we van salvage this anymore.
Based - please do it ASAP with tangible on ground policies instead of using it as a blackmailing agenda
I would celebrate with a week of feading the poor, orphans and widowed if I ever had the pleasure of seeing it IRL

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back