Pakistan General Elections 2024

Thank you reinforcing my point and clarifying for those with a false sense of hope that the election of any Pakistani leader will change Indian policy.
Indians believe they are a superpower who can murder civilians on American soil and face no consequences. Having good relations with neighbours is unthinkable for their inflated egos.

Remember last elections, when at the last moment, suddenly PTI came into the lead?

Now just wait... Don't make premature assumptions ;)

Sooo....what if PTI wins this election and Army stops the national assembly from being formed. This scenario seems strangely nostalgic.
Will not happen. And even if it does, if India is stupid enough to attack, it will have signed its own death sentence.

It is time you stop dreaming about 1971. If you want to live in the past, at least nostalgically remember the remainder of the last thousand years of the Indian subcontinent's history.

Must be awkward for few people with Imran winning from Jail... Tried to crush him and yet.. Ab kya karenge..

Must be awkward for few people with Imran winning from Jail... Tried to crush him and yet.. Ab kya karenge..
In prison, he is getting 5:1,6:1, and 10:1 votes in his favor in the three big Pakistani prisons.

Specially in Adialla he is got 10:1 in his favor against a combination of all the other parties.

Karna kya hai, he'll remain in prison indefinitely!! PTI cannot win this election, there are too many slips from cup to lip.

It's sad but true, PML will come into power.

Have to congratulate people for a good turn out and electing independents despite impediments and state sponsored theatrics.

Everyone knows who the majority of Pakistanis have chosen.

My family members saying that they had to pretend to be PMLN supporters just to be able to cast vote.
If they know you are PTI supporters, they will give you all the wrong info and make you wait for hours.

Remember last elections, when at the last moment, suddenly PTI came into the lead?

Now just wait... Don't make premature assumptions ;)

Yes I remember last elections. PTI was leading from the very first unconfirmed results when it were announced on local media outlets. After 6PM. It didn't came into lead suddenly. And it wasn't 2/3 majority.

The IG Police in Lahore is leading the Election rigging in Lahore on orders
of Chirya Ghar ISI Headquarter.

PTI has clean sweeped KPK and well in the lead in Punjab. Now it
is over to Army/ISI and Gestapo Police to bring in their ghost polling
stations.

I have already seen a clip of women wearing burqa putting in hundreds of votes
for PMLN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back