Pakistan hosts SCO trade ministers meeting tomorrow, India to attend virtually

And yet 3 years after the war started India is organizing peace talks and presenting peace plans.

Show me where it's organising peace plans? If this is true then it's true, I have not heard it

Of course you won't want that to happen because you would want to live in a world where India doesn't have a global profile. But then not living in reality is a problem you have to sort out for yourself.

India already has a global profile, which is why I don't get why you are so persistent on this

Show me where it's organising peace plans? If this is true then it's true, I have not heard it

India already has a global profile, which is why I don't get why you are so persistent on this

So what the f**k was I sharing till now?

So what the f**k was I sharing till now?

You are a wall of delusion

He gave Putin a few pieces of paper, at best 😂

Look I'll help you out here, this notion can only be entertained if Russia actually visibly and clearly acknowledge you as playing a mediating or influencing role, there that's a success criteria

otherwise please, this is suitable fodder for your WhatsApp group.

Btw, just to send you into implosion the below is actually well documented mediation 😂

You are a wall of delusion

He gave Putin a few pieces of paper, at best 😂

Look I'll help you out here, this notion can only be entertained if Russia actually visibly and clearly acknowledge you as playing a mediating or influencing role, there that's a success criteria

otherwise please, this is suitable fodder for your WhatsApp group.

Btw, just to send you into implosion the below is actually well documented mediation 😂

Man it must be so sad belonging to an irrelevant and look at others moving ahead.

Man it must be so sad belonging to an irrelevant and look at others moving ahead.

I believe you are more insistence on your importance than literally anyone else in this scenario

Like I said, if Russia or Ukraine acknowledge, mainly Russia, acknowledge Indian mediation then you can throw this in my face and I deserve it

But as a technical point, you can't be a mediator if the main parties don't acknowledge the role , otherwise I am more than happy for you to advertise your delusions, please tell the world😂

Essentially it is what it looks like, a babu boring Putin on a WOODEN TABLE 😇

So does Pakistan & China, both have more troubled borders compared to India.

under SCO, China, India & Russia can co-operate in areas like economy, defense, nuclear, infrastructure, transport, space, telecommunication & technology which has mutual benefits and if any country seems out of league is Pakistan and earlier the SCO understands it better for it.

our neighbour alsways thinks it should be treated on par with India but problem is India has moved forward and grown much faster and has became much larger that Pakistan can even comparable.
Are you joking? Pakistan and China have resolved their border issues.

India and China have not resolved their border disputes.

Enough said. India is only in SCO because of Russia.

Are you joking? Pakistan and China have resolved their border issues.

India and China have not resolved their border disputes.

Enough said. India is only in SCO because of Russia.

SCO is not about settling border issues between China, Pakistan & India.

SCO is about political and economic cooperation and my question is what is Pakistan more to offer to SCO in comparison to India ?

and Pakistan is also only because of China

I believe you are more insistence on your importance than literally anyone else in this scenario

Like I said, if Russia or Ukraine acknowledge, mainly Russia, acknowledge Indian mediation then you can throw this in my face and I deserve it

But as a technical point, you can't be a mediator if the main parties don't acknowledge the role , otherwise I am more than happy for you to advertise your delusions, please tell the world😂

Essentially it is what it looks like, a babu boring Putin on a WOODEN TABLE 😇

This is called loser talk

SCO is not about settling border issues between China, Pakistan & India.

SCO is about political and economic cooperation and my question is what is Pakistan more to offer to SCO in comparison to India ?

and Pakistan is also only because of China
Yes but the Central Asian Republics are Muslim countries which will support Pakistan.

Have you forgotten that.

Yes but the Central Asian Republics are Muslim countries which will support Pakistan.

Have you forgotten that.
they are Muslim and you are Muslim, so what ?

If you are boasting about Muslim brotherhood then answer me, isn't Iran is also a Muslim country ? why Pakistan not completing Gas pipeline ?

majority of Muslim countries are now ready to accept Israel, will Pakistan follow them and support it also ?

Have you forgotten that.
oh, so you think Taliban is going to support you ?.

Uzbekistan, Tajikistan etc. don't even support Pakistan on Kashmir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back