Pakistan hosts SCO trade ministers meeting tomorrow, India to attend virtually

they are Muslim and you are Muslim, so what ?

If you are boasting about Muslim brotherhood then answer me, isn't Iran is also a Muslim country ? why Pakistan not completing Gas pipeline ?

majority of Muslim countries are now ready to accept Israel, will Pakistan follow them and support it also ?
Pakistan will recognize Israel when Two State Solution is implemented.
Two State Solution is an answer that is fair.

Pakistan will recognize Israel when Two State Solution is implemented.
Two State Solution is an answer that is fair.

What about Iran a Muslim nation stood with Palestine and fired rockets & missiles against Israel. Pakistan which claims only Muslim nation with Nuks and possess missiles able to reach and make damages to interests of Israel couldn't react ? Pakistan simply stabbed Iran even when they were willing to supply gas and provide boost to Pakistan economy.

"Pakistan will recognize Israel when Two State Solution is implemented" what a shame mark my word, the day China & SA will force you to accept Israel, GoP will run pillar to post to make sure everyone with lineup to accept Israel and tell world, how great Pakistan is which considered Humanity over $$.

What about Iran a Muslim nation stood with Palestine and fired rockets & missiles against Israel. Pakistan which claims only Muslim nation with Nuks and possess missiles able to reach and make damages to interests of Israel couldn't react ? Pakistan simply stabbed Iran even when they were willing to supply gas and provide boost to Pakistan economy.

"Pakistan will recognize Israel when Two State Solution is implemented" what a shame mark my word, the day China & SA will force you to accept Israel, GoP will run pillar to post to make sure everyone with lineup to accept Israel and tell world, how great Pakistan is which considered Humanity over $$.

Stop derailing the topic. Israel ka bacha. Wherever these Indians are on this forum, the discussion is bound to go off topic.

Stop derailing the topic. Israel ka bacha. Wherever these Indians are on this forum, the discussion is bound to go off topic.

I am derailing the topic, where does a Muslim nation, Muslim region comes in to picture of SCO trade co-operation meetings ?

What exactly does India achieve by this? Other than being seen as immature.

A better option would be to send junior officers or something like that.

Hindutvatis are always immature. They have perfected the art of immaturity with the help of master USA.

To show irreverence probably, or India see's SCO having a trade meet as an oxymoron. It's a security dialogue created to combat terrorism.

PS. Our def min attended the meet in Pakistan on that topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back